Settings for specific sim

Hello!

Been looking around for a while now but cant find a answear to this.

Is there a way to change the settings for a specific sim and not every sim?
For example, if i want a specific sim to have a higher sex autonomy trigger rate, or undress more frequently than other sims. Can i edit this in the settings for this specific sim?
As of now i can only find and edit the autonomy sex and nudity for every sim there is, which i dont want.

Hey. Because sex autonomy usually involves multiple Sims, having it only altered for one Sim wouldn't work. The autonomy implementation isn't designed like that. It can technically be done though, by introducing something that would overall lower probability for all Sims to be picked, and then allow to modify it for individuals. Perhaps it's worth doing, although I haven't had this suggested a lot before.

Nudity autonomy would be easier to handle, as it is focused on individuals. It could be a nice evolution to the current system.

• 4 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 1:26 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey. Because sex autonomy usually involves multiple Sims, having it only altered for one Sim wouldn't work. The autonomy implementation isn't designed like that. It can technically be done though, by introducing something that would overall lower probability for all Sims to be picked, and then allow to modify it for individuals. Perhaps it's worth doing, although I haven't had this suggested a lot before.

Nudity autonomy would be easier to handle, as it is focused on individuals. It could be a nice evolution to the current system.

May I suggest; rings, necklaces, earrings, chokers, collars? Something that Sims can purchase or acquire? I see Basemental has consumables that imbue traits? I'm thinking "naughty" jewelry could imbue different traits once worn?