Best sex mods combo with Crime and Punishment?

Hello, I have installed "Crime and Punishment" mod and the main AAF mod with theme.

But I'm while reading Crime and Punishement page I saw the mod compatibility, I also noticed several of them are doing mostly the same thing...

Magno Cum Gaudio (via patch mod)
AAF Family Planning Enhanced
AAF SEU
AAF Violate
RSEII: Combat Surrender and Abductions
RSEII: Wastelander's Rash
RSEII: Brothels
RSEII: Random Shenanigans

I understand this is not a list of required mods, but I wanted to know what is actually the most compatible choises, I guess several people are playing with Crime and Punished mod while running sex mods too.
What is the best combination? Should I just use Magno Cum Gaudio? Or should I go for a more in details plugin?

This is not the sex mods I have added, it's the sex mod list from the creator of Crime and Punishement, who are supposed to be compatible.
For now I only added AAF theme and wait for feedback from users to decide what i should take.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42857

Thanks for your sex mods exemple guys, What I'm looking myself is something that feel smouth and "realistic" in a logical way.
I want to find a good balance between sex mods and immersivity, I don't want to turn my game in a orgy fest.

I want to avoid as much as brutal transition, popping NPC, weird animation and instant teleportation etc.

Please share your mod setup, I need more feedback before going on a new full playthough ^^

On 7/12/2020 at 7:30 PM, Lirph said:

This is not the sex mods I have added, it's the sex mod list from the creator of Crime and Punishement, who are supposed to be compatible.
For now I only added AAF theme and wait for feedback from users to decide what i should take.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42857

Thanks for your sex mods exemple guys, What I'm looking myself is something that feel smouth and "realistic" in a logical way.
I want to find a good balance between sex mods and immersivity, I don't want to turn my game in a orgy fest.

I want to avoid as much as brutal transition, popping NPC, weird animation and instant teleportation etc.

Please share your mod setup, I need more feedback before going on a new full playthough ^^

Try this one 

That's one of the most immersive sex mods for AAF I know so far.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Question - I'm running CAP but without the FPE and wastelander's rash mods since Flashy said they are incorporated in the CAP mod, but the PC is not getting the rash or pregnant (sliders set high and enabled). Do you in fact need those mods to get those features to work? Thanks