I been playing fallout for a 3 "ish" years now and  i don't care much about the story as more of the terrain and modding that can be done with in the limits of fallout four. i used to use SHB for quite a while but i stopped using it to use AAF (i had strange crashing along with save file corruption prob some i did.?) so i moved to Body Talk, at the time it was between version one and two. i kinda run into a bit of a weird road block. as all of the Bodytalk mods (most of them that i remember) were decent conversions including a dick mod that seemed alright there is a kinda big "BUTT" here "i want to make the dick larger" and i looked thought what i can but since alot of the NSFW mod pages seem to have disappeared with time, along with having my computer have a power supply blow up frying everything inside, as well having a painfully hard time understanding how to use "outfit studio" (bodyside is strait forward as ever) and "Bethesda Creation Kit" (props to everyone who can use them, you guys are fucking awesome!) the problem i have found with making it larger has a few problems 

I know there is "Bag Of Dicks" and "LEWD Commonwealth Conversions"  both with ..... Mixed luck, i also use BT Slider adjustment for beef boys (Highly recommend BTW)

• BOD works but aff takes it off and i never got 4 play to work,
  • LEWD is nice but it has alot of body mesh problems,
  1. where groin bush is more like a broken pain of glass or i just get files that or MIA with missing texures,
  2. random glitching with no clothing
  3. CTD at random load points

No body slide Conversions (Yet?.....)

I do love the "GS Outfits" with the male bikini ? but no cock out option,

So i am left really (i am ether picky or blind bitch) with the Body Talk Model and its good and all but i still have the same problem to make it "larger" but when the sliders are maxed with in normal (100%) means it looks like his meat stick was ran over by a Corvega. and even going in game it doesn't looks right. sooooooo HELP

i also have no idea how to submit a topic