???  Can't be.

CSE81 ?   CSE 81 starts with OBSE an can save OBSE scripts.

You click "save"   not "save as"

Upload your esm and I add the item. Tell me the ID name you want. xLoversPkrxxxxxxx   e.g. xLoversPkrNewOrgasmCount

And the name you want.

ID : xLoversPkrNewOrgasmCount    Name: Orgasm count

In my esm are too many changes ( new token and script changes )

EDIT

I think I'm too tired...    Simple solution: if your CSE doesn't work  use TES4Edit  to add the token !

75% of modding I do with TES4Edit.

Forgot to reply, thanks for offering to add a token to a ESM, I guess I need to check all I can do with TES4Edit, I did all the changes like I wanted and only 1 orgasm is added everytime a sex act is finished succesfully, also MB adds 1 to the count aswell.

I changed my Lovers with PK esp and MB2.

I use the original orgasm/cum token so I see the count in the player/NPC diary.  And no esm change needed.

Yes during sex male and female can have multible orgasm. 

And it works with all combinations of genders.

MB2  only add one token.

And with contraception token still orgasm token are added.  Tamago script blocks the Tamago sperm, no conflict no Tamago changes needed.

That's exactly what i want. ( And except for the multiple orgasms that's what you wanted )

No problems  or conflict noticed during the last weeks.