Made a mess with skeletons and now everything's wrong

Ok, so to make a quick premise, I'm stupid, I made a lot of mess by not following correctly certain instructions and not having any kind of backup.

With that out of the way, in the last days I tried to correct the fact that I had installed a universal skeleton that didn't work for certain penis meshes (Slob's Boners V3&V4, infinite stretch), so I took the most recent LAPF skeleton and put it in the appropriate folders. When I did that, though, some folders in my Wyre Bash Installers list became yellow (And I have no clue what does that mean), and when I tried all the penises the Lovers v1.2 one said I missed certain plugins, so at this point I thought I might aswell try to uninstall and reinstall it to see if it installed the required plugins correctly. Now, though, my male character is not nude anymore when  not in a sex act, all penises stretch infinitely and all mod-related spell don't have that weird symbol anymore but a burden one.

I strongly doubt it has to do with my mod order as I don't remember changing anything in it, but I'll put my BOSS report in the spoiler tag in case it actually is,

Spoiler

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

Oblivion.esm Active

Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1 Active

LoversCreature.esm Active

CM Partners.esm Active

Dynamic Underwear System.esm Active

Knights - Revelation.esm Active

Cobl Main.esm Version 1.72 Active

HiyokoClub.esm Version 4.0 Active

RealisticLeveling.esm Active

TamagoClub.esm Version 4.32 Active

Underwear HGEC Fighter.esm Active

Underwear HGEC Normal.esm Active

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.5.6b Active

Knights Infamy.esp Active

Lovers with PK.esp Version 96v5 Active

AoG - Greed Arena.esp Active

HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp Version 1.03 Active

Bedrollsanyone.esp Active

Dynamic Door Knocking.esp Version 1.0beta3 Active

Mercantile Fix.esp Active

NoGuildmasterKick.esp Active

Player Hunters Fame and Infamy - Normal.esp Active

Player Hunters Fame and Infamy - Hard.esp

Arena Training Center.esp Active

SI-ArchmagesChestIngredients.esp Active

Better Post Faction Rewards.esp Active

BrumaMGRestored.esp Active

BrumaMGRestored-Frostcrag.esp

AddActorValues_example.esp

MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp Active

MannimarcoRevisited.esp Active

LoversDRader.esp Version 01.01 Active

Adoring Fan Reskin.esp Active

LoversBoxing.esp Active

Arena Camp.esp Active

GCMansion.esp Active

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp Active

SP1stPLegs.esp

RTT.esp Active

MannimarcoComplete.esp Active

666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp Active

Class Advantages.esp Version 1.01 Active

Fast Travel Costs.esp Active

CM Partners.esp Active

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

Master Gray Fox.esp Active

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp Active

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp Active

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

Practical Training.esp Active

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp Active

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active

P1DkeyChain.esp Version 5.00 Active

LoversRapeSlave.esp Active

Oblivion Unleveled.esp Active

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp Active

TutOptionedStart.esp Active

SkipTutorialv3.esp Active

LoversSatisfaction.esp Active

Knights.esp Active

LoversProstitute.esp Version 0.25a

DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active

Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active

LoversLight.esp Active

LoversBackup2.esp Active

LoversHypnosis.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp Version 5 Active

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.72.esp Active

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp Version 1.11 Active

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp Active

LoversBed.esp Active

LoversPayBandit.esp Active

Lovers with PK Extender.esp Version 96v5

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversCreature.esp Active

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp Active

LoversImmoralGuards.esp Version 01.02

TamagoDischarge.esp Version 1.01 Active

LoversChorus.esp Version 0.3 Active

PlayerSlaveCry.esp Version 0.2

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp Active

Knights - Revelation.esp Active

LoversSlaveTrader.esp Version 1.0 Active

LoversMB2.esp Active

Adventurers Guild.esp Active

Basic Primary Needs.esp Version 6.3 Active

Pig.esp

LoversSetScale.esp Version 01.00f Active

SetBody.esp Version 1.46a Active

HiyokoFutureDream.esp Version 1.04 Active

TamagoSetBody.esp Version 2.02 Active

LAPF Afterglow.esp Version 1.01 Active

LSTBravilUnderground.esp Version 0.9.6 Active

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp Version 3.0RC3 Active

Kvatchcount's Bounty Hunters.esp Active

TamagoGuide.esp Active

RingofMara.esp Active

LoversRaperS.esp Version 1.80 Active

LoversSurrender.esp Active

LoversBrute.esp Active

LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp Active

Underwear HGEC placed.esp Active

MyRats.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp Version 5.3.2 Active

HiyokoGenerator.esp Active

HiyokoGenetics.esp Version 0.1 Active

LoversTamagoClub.esp Version 1.05 Active

Cobl Glue.esp Version 1.72 Active

Cobl Si.esp Version 1.63 Active

Cobl Tweaks.esp Version 1.44 Active

Cobl Races.esp Version 1.52 Active

Cobl Races - Balanced.esp Version 1.52 Active

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp Version 3.08 Active

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp Version 01 Active

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp Active

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp Version 4700 Active

I would love to know what I did wrong, how can I fix it, and how should I uninstall LPAF in the future.

I'm sorry if this post is messy or unclear, I'll try my best to clear any doubt

Manually reinstall the LAPF and say yes to all overwrites.

Then reinstall lovers creatures and again, say yes to all overwrites.

Then load up a saved game and see if you still have issues.

Do not mess with the penis settings of the LAPF.  That is for advanced modders.  Do not install slof's boners or any other penis mods.  Those boners are not animated and will fuck up things.

Ok the penis now works perfectly, but there are still 2 things that are bugging me out: First of all, script mods are still displaying the burden logo, which isn't a big deal but it kinda feels off. Second, males still wear underpants and I don't know what the problem might be. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Robert's body and outfit replacers but it didn't seem to work :(

Archive invalidate via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash.  Make sure you do not have oblivion installed in the program files directory.

Do NOT change the default penis setting in the LAPF.  It MUST be set at number 1 ( Slof's Boners! v3/v4 (Automatic))  

If you change this you won't have an animated penis anymore.  The other settings are ONLY for backwards compatibility for use with old plugins and animations.

You CAN change the bodies via the body type setting.  Roberts has several options.  Pick the one that matches the Roberts body you installed and are using. 

"burden logo" 

In the Oblivion esm the  Magic Effect    SEFF "Skript-Effekt" [MGEF:0000189A]  use the burden icon.

Magic\alteration_icons\burden_alteration.dds

---------------------------------------------------------

Archive invalidate

You can also use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA

---------

Maybe useful

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

• 10 months later...

I installed LAPF version 1.6a1 which says I do not need to add a Resource Pack or Base Pack anymore. My character has no penis but I have tried all skeletons and the best one has been the Universal (Controllable) Skeleton Nif, but it still appears that I have the wrong skeleton. I get shafts of light from where the penis should be. Sometimes it is intense and blocks pretty much everything from view. Some angles it less noticeable and some its much worse. I tried to download the Lovers v1.2 penis and that is no longer available or at least the shortcuts no longer work. I read I should not install a penis, so I don't know what to do. I have tried around six different skeletons and they have all have been worse than the one I'm using.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Oblivion 2021-05-20 22-02-27-454.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-20 22-03-42-805.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-20 22-12-16-179.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-20 22-01-52-058.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-20 21-39-51-993.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-20 21-45-32-616.jpg

I installed LAPF version 1.6a1 which says I do not need to add a Resource Pack or Base Pack anymore. My character has no penis but I have tried all skeletons and the best one has been the Universal (Controllable) Skeleton Nif, but it still appears that I have the wrong skeleton. I get shafts of light from where the penis should be. Sometimes it is intense and blocks pretty much everything from view. Some angles it less noticeable and some its much worse. I tried to download the Lovers v1.2 penis and that is no longer available or at least the shortcuts no longer work. I read I should not install a penis, so I don't know what to do. I have tried around six different skeletons and they have all have been worse than the one I'm using.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I just had to re-install my Oblivion package and Lovers.  To be honest, I did have a little stretch issue, so I decided to do what most of us men do not do....  I read the instructions. :P  I know some don't... and this may help if some of the instructions were hard to understand (or overlooked by others).  This is a just-in-case matter.

START WITH BASICS:

I obviously started with Oblivion, putting it into a C:\Games\Bethesda Software\Oblivion directory since LAPF does not like C:\Program Files ... EVER!  And we're not talking Oblivion v 1.0, but 1.2.0.416... and you definitely want it with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.  I'm not sure how many bother with Knights, but some mods demand the Isles.

I then grabbed OBSE (bare minimum v 20) which you can find at http://obse.silverlock.org/ But I had a copy backed up, so meh.

Oh, for giggles, you may wanna grab Pluggy.  You'll want it for things like custom Huds, string manipulations (like for LoversRaperS), and you can find it Nexus Mods right here at https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23979

Yeah, look at my link for Pluggy and then at the one in the help file.  The URL changed, but the 23979 in it hasn't.  So whatever dead links you find....  that number is the KEY.

And then of course is Elys Universal Silent Voice so some text messages don't zip by too fast.  Its at Nexus at https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16622

And after that, grab the TOOL of your choice, be it Wyre Bash or Oblivion Mod Manager.  Others like Bash, I use Mod Manager... to each their own.

FUN WITH BODY STYLES:

Your next step is the body art. And for that, you will want replacers, both male and female.  And I'm going to cover the basics, and not alternates like the DMRA body mesh which requires a little extra work.

For the men, you will want Robert's Male Body Replacer v5.2 at Nexus mods right here: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532LAPF uses the Muscular body mesh as a default, so you may want to bear that in mind. And alternate Robert's body versions are available in the "Alternate Male Body Pack".

For the ladies, you will so want the HGEC bodies with BBB, and you can find it here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442 Right now, you will definitely want to grab the OMOD one marked as HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12 (at the top). But as an OMOD, you will want something to extract it for use (which is why I like Oblivion Mod Manager... does it for me).  LAPF uses the HGEC LL lower body and most animations are keyed to a H-Cup breast, so bear that in mind too.

I installed some races after that myself...  MBP (Modular Beautiful People)... X117... etc.  And then I grabbed the Blockhead edition of Setbody Reloaded which is available at Nexus right here: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45868.  But that's me.  And I use it for things like TamagoSetbody and so on.

IMPORTANT... Read ahead, but you likely want to install the OMOD with "No Animations" settings.  Why?  Because something later will be installed to take care of that. If you choose not to install the below file mentioned, fine.  But this option is more animated.

WORK THAT BODY:

Now that you got the bods, next is the skeletons, and Growlf's Universal Skeleton is king. You can find this too at Nexus Mods here: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596/  .  Mind you, some of it is overwritten by Lovers, but that is by design so don't worry.

And then after that, you want some fun Bouncy butt and Boobs, so the BBB animations to grab is NoMaaM's BBB Animation Replacer which is (you guessed it) at Nexus mods right here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/.  This is why you were to choose "No Animation" in the HGEC Omod installation above.  You get to choose how much flex is in the breasts (or the jiggle) when the female characters inhale/exhale.  Bouncy!

(Copied from the readme... but I never paid much attention. THE MOD DISCUSSED IS OLD!)

NOTE:  DO NOT use ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated from the Nexus.  That is a very old mod and not considered the current standard.

AND THAT'S THAT:

And once all that prepwork was done, I installed LAPF itself.

Granted, as a Modder I also installed Construction Kit and upgraded it with Construction Kit Extender v 10.0 and found a Microsoft Distributable no longer available at Microsoft itself. And ShadeMe apparently now knows about that missing file too... but that is a different story. ;) 

Thanks a lot! I have everything you mentioned above ,except NoMaaM's BBB Animation Replacer.

I just reinstalled LAPF and now everything seems to be working, except I just got two errors, The first was "Motion ID 23 .KF file 8 is missing some files. Please check if all 8 kf files are in the correct directory and the ini is in the correct place" I don't have any idea what they are talking about. I don't where they came from so I can't check it out.

The second error was "Lovers: ERROR!! xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPPosind-ex not found  SPos=0". That appears to be a Lovers with PK issue. Other than that I don't know what it is.

If you have a clue to what those are, that would be great! Again I appreciate your help. I've spent the last three days trying figure this out, with little sleep.

It doesn't seem like its going through the stages either. They have been going for a while and they still haven't cum. Please help!

Oblivion 2021-05-21 19-05-01-696.jpg

Thanks a lot! I have everything you mentioned above ,except NoMaaM's BBB Animation Replacer.

I just reinstalled LAPF and now everything seems to be working, except I just got two errors, The first was "Motion ID 23 .KF file 8 is missing some files. Please check if all 8 kf files are in the correct directory and the ini is in the correct place" I don't have any idea what they are talking about. I don't where they came from so I can't check it out.

The second error was "Lovers: ERROR!! xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPPosind-ex not found  SPos=0". That appears to be a Lovers with PK issue. Other than that I don't know what it is.

If you have a clue to what those are, that would be great! Again I appreciate your help. I've spent the last three days trying figure this out, with little sleep.

It doesn't seem like its going through the stages either. They have been going for a while and they still haven't cum. Please help!

33 minutes ago, dwharper34 said:

Er, nope?  I never had those errors.

Just in case you may be using an older version... um...   and this might sound a bit unexpected....

The download for Lovers with PK never had their scripts fully translated from Japanese into English.  That is to say that some of the scripts have odd character combinations as it was from an error-filled machine language conversion.  I converted that text back into Japanese and used Yandex to get English translations.  Granted, it is still the same version as what the newest version they have released...  But maybe you have an older version than ver 1.6a1. (Post #1404)

And all I used was my Translated 1.6a1

Have you considered a 100% complete fresh install?  I mean, uninstall everything, even Oblivion n start over? 

I just installed Oblivion a week ago. Everything was working except the problem I came here with. I have been installing and uninstalling a lot of mods since then. I installed LAPF version 1.6a1 like I mentioned above. I just found a possible solution to the 2nd error, which was installing LoversCreatures. I am still trying to figure out why its not going through the stages. I probably may have to reinstall all of the other lovers files I have too, because it was working before I reinstalled LAPF.

4 minutes ago, dwharper34 said:

I just found a possible solution to the 2nd error, which was installing LoversCreatures.

I just wrote this above. So there is no reason to reinstall it, because I just installed LAPF before I installed that. I am just checking everything. I used Loot to change the load order. Its not even close to load order here :

There are no other errors in Loot though.

@LongDukDong  I uninstalled all animations, then reinstalled LAPF - version 1.6a1, LAPF Supplemental Plugin Pack v1, Lovers with PK Extender, LAPF Extended Patch, Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP v1.11 and LoversCreatures v2.5.11. While most of the animations appear to be in the correct positions, some are not.

I am still missing kf files, so I'm still getting the error "Lovers: ERROR!! xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPPosind-ex not found  SPos=0" and the starting position is sometimes wrong. I tried using "The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection" to fill the empty animation positions, but that caused many of the actors positions to be incorrect. To try to solve it, I installed Donkey Animations and that did not help, so I uninstalled that. I finally found "ExtraAPAnimations.7z" and I'm going to test it. That did work, but I still get the error and it did not help with progression. I still do not advance through the stages, so I am doing it manually. I wish somebody would add a way to cum and exit the animations manually.

I have installed and reinstalled too many mods and my save games may be corrupted. I just remembered that I didn't uninstall my mods in my old installation. So after this installation I was in a hurry, so I just activated them. Then I realized that and I went back and installed them, but I didn't feel right afterwards.

I am about ready to take up your suggestion about reinstalling.

Thanks for your help!

I have never used the LAPF Supplemental package, though I may have used content that was within (I have no idea what is in the package).  Lovers with PK Extender, I haven't used for a while. Though I have been rather interested in reapplying it.  It's been years.

As to the Daedra Sutra and older animations by Donkey?  No.  The Daedra Sutra was written for an earlier incarnation of  Lovers and the sex position values have long since changed.  Likewise with the Donkey animations for about a decade.

If you saw that I made a DarkBloodlines Fix mod, it was to allow one to play DarkBloodline with the current incarnation of LAPF as it 'was' written with the older animation IDs in mind... I mean I did a total sPOS redo to fix things in the mod.  Mods old like CrowningIsles and GGBlackmail will likewise need that.  THANKFULLY Ichabod is still working on PlayerSlaveEncounters so ... meh.

Reinstalling...  sounds good.  And definitely with new/fresh games.  You won't be able to use those older saves.

Well I reinstalled. Now when I start a new game I get to the menu, pick new, watch the scene with the emperor, then camera moves into the prison and the screen stays black, I never get to even play. I didn't think things would get worse. Totally fresh install.

I've got the game running. My female character just made love with Baurus. I still have no progression. I stepped through the stages, tried a bunch of animations, all except the last one were pretty good. The last one separated us by about 5 feet. I tried saving, then reloading and we were still having sex at a distance. I tried saving and loading again and I still was having sex. I finally got back to where we started. I started leaving and the game crashed.

I'm still getting the error "Lovers: ERROR!! xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPPosind-ex not found  SPos=0", but not the missing kf error. I'll have to look over everything tomorrow.

I got my game running finally. I remembered about setting the graphics to medium or less, and after setting to medium, I was able to leave the sewers. Now I have all 200 slots filled using "ExtraAPAnimations.7z" and by manually filling three empty slots that were left. I still get the Lovers: ERROR, but all the characters in the animations line up correctly.

My problem now is the animations do not progress through the stages. I can do it manually, but unable to finish manually. I believe before LAPF version 1.6a1, that I was using automatic for the progressions, which worked OK, and now, you can only use (Jump Key, Automatic if being raped) or (Jump Key, Always). The automatic now is reserved and Lovers with PK will say it will be disabled if you use it, and LAPF Extended Patch will say it corrected it for you. So if the authors expected for you to go through them manually, why didn't they provide a way to finish or to exit the animation manually? You have to use a special character, which I can't remember now, to use automatic.

Any idea how to get it working right?

Oblivion 2021-05-20 22-15-38-925.jpg

The differences between the translated copy of LAPF that I put up and the package that was updated a while ago as v 1.6a is simply this.....  I translated the comments into English.  No code changes were performed at all.  So the progression system between the translated and untranslated is the same and has the same mechanics, variables, input features and so on. 

When you said 'LAPF Extended Patch', you made me kinda curious, so I did a little backtrack in your post.... and I saw what I hope is only the list of mods in your game and NOT the order in which they are loading.

First off, both Fejeena and I have a Yellow Link in our signatures to a thread that contains a recommended mod order.  Trust me, this is pretty much key.

Insofar as anything Tamago/Hiyoko, they are pretty specifically put.

In the .esm/MASTERS, Tamago is near the bottom/last of the masters loaded, followed only by Hiyoko and Lovers Creatures as the very last master loaded... if used.

Insofar as .esp/PLUGINS, Tamago/Hiyoko plugins actuall  get loaded before Lovers with PK and not after. And even then in a specific order.  And LoversRaperS is typically loaded just before Lovers, with only a couple other mods that may load between the two.

I mean, MOST Lovers mods load after LAPF and not before.... so please study the Mod Order in the link below.  It's sorta like this:

--MASTERS--

Oblivion.esm
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
 x117race.esm
 Better Cities Resources.esm
 -----
 SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
 -----
 Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm
 LoversCreature.esm

--PLUGINS--

Unofficial Oblivion Fixes

Shivering Isles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Fixes

(Weather / Water Effects)

(DLC STUFF)

Male Body Replacer

(ITEM MODS)

(OVERHAULS)
(QUEST MODS & DLC)

Knights of the Nine

(QUEST MODS & DLC)

(LANDSCAPES)

(TAMAGO/HIYOKO)

(LAPF)

(MCS)

(RACES)

(BETTER CITIES)

LoversMB2.esp  (yeah, much further down... like near bottom)
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The list in the Link is MUCH more extensive.  Granted, nothing in there about Cutthroat Mods / aka CM companions.

Here is my Load Order:

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
All Natural Base.esm=1
Cobl Main.esm=1
DIM Elves Of Lineage II Retex.esm=1
CM Partners.esm=1
DKImperials.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=0
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp=1
All Natural.esp=1
All Natural - SI.esp=1
All Natural - Real Lights.esp=1
Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp=1
AliveWaters.esp=1
AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp=1
CharGenAmulet.esp=1
FOV Modifier.esp=1
More Effective Enchantments.esp=1
See You Sleep DLL.esp=1
Tail-Slot Equipment Helper.esp=1
CleanQuitAlternative.esp=1
Oblivion Gate Map Marker Remover.esp=0
OblivionReloaded.esp=1
Map Marker Overhaul.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
See You Sleep DLL - DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp=0
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp=0
superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
Cobl Glue.esp=1
Cobl Si.esp=1
Creature Diversity.esp=1
ImperialCityHouse.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
Emporium.esp=0
Knights.esp=1
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp=1
Unlimited Amulets 1.0.esp=0
Unlimited Rings 2.0 -auto.esp=1
Bag of Holding.esp=1
Automagic Bags.esp=1
No persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp=0
Cobl Races.esp=1
DKImperials.esp=1
Elves Of Lineage II.esp=1
IDKRRR_C_race.esp=1
Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp=1
Night Elf - by ssj4goku111.esp=1
No psychic guards v1.2.esp=1
Imperishable Varla Stones.esp=1
NoEncumberance.esp=0
Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp=1
Clearer Underwater.esp=0
SeductiveIdles.esp=1
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp=1
IDKRRR_KFME4rev.esp=1
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp=1
SupremeMagickaLite.esp=1
EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp=0
Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_v1.esp=1
DAValeriaCuteElf.esp=1
Nec-Character_Sonnet_Mature.esp=1
CM Partners.esp=1
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp=1
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp=1
CM Partner Lola.esp=1
CM Partner Feria.esp=1
CM Partner Xenia.esp=1
CM Partner Isabelle High Imperial v1-0-34543.esp=1
CM Partner Caitlyn v1.esp=1
CM Partner Sah v1.esp=1
CM Partner Jada.esp=1
Ace's Items.esp=1
CompanionFergus.esp=1
1em_Vilja.esp=1
True Love v1.esp=1
Cute Elf Companions - Feminine Walk & Run.esp=0
Ace's Companions.esp=0
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp=1
LoversBed.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
Lovers with PK Extender.esp=1
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversBackup2.esp=1
LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp=0
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
Lovers3dorgasm.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1

Note: The mods with a 0 at the end are in the Merged Batch file!

Mod List :

ACTIVE [Name] Qarls Texture Pack III for NMM-44772-1-3
ACTIVE [Name] EngineBugFixes v2.22
ACTIVE [Name] FOV Modifier v2_0-23080
ACTIVE [Name] Clean Quit Alternative-21416
ACTIVE [Name] Mystic Emporium Fix 1.1-43825-1-1
ACTIVE [Name] No persistant enchantment glow fix-1843
ACTIVE [Name] Oblivion 1_2_416 English-11364
ACTIVE [Name] Oblivion Shivering Isles 1_2_416 English-11364
ACTIVE [Name] Map Marker Overhaul 3_9_3-26389
ACTIVE [Name] Weather - All Natural v1-36-18305-1-36
ACTIVE [Name] Enhanced Water v2.0 HD
ACTIVE [Name] Alive Waters Updated v0.9-44069-0-9
ACTIVE [Name] Clearer Underwater v17411
ACTIVE [Name] fantasmagoria flora v4.0
ACTIVE [Name] Corean Mod v1.8
ACTIVE [Name] CoreanHair v1.8
ACTIVE [Name] Corean egmFiles v1.8
ACTIVE [Name] DK High Imperials Updated-33044
ACTIVE [Name] Elves of Lineage II v1.0
ACTIVE [Name] kfmev4rev-25996
ACTIVE [Name] Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake v1
ACTIVE [Name] Night Elf Race  by ssj4goku111-7324
ACTIVE [Name] Xenius HGEC HR Night Elf Texture Replacer-28358
ACTIVE [Name] MenuQue v16b
ACTIVE [Name] Cobl v174
ACTIVE [Name] Grin Fix REQUIRES 1_2 Update-33044
ACTIVE [Name] Oblivion Gate Map Marker Remover
ACTIVE [Name] Imperishable Varla Stones-27441
ACTIVE [Name] More Effective Enchantments v22
ACTIVE [Name] No Encumbrance-45853-1-0
ACTIVE [Name] No psychic guards v1.2
ACTIVE [Name] Tail-Slot Equipment Helper v1.4
ACTIVE [Name] Your Imperial City House Mod-2814
ACTIVE [Name] Creature Diversity 1.14-26634-1-14
ACTIVE [Name] Creature Diversity 1.14b UPDATE-26634-1-14b
ACTIVE [Name] MaleBodyReplacerV52-40532
ACTIVE [Name] MaleOutfitReplacerV52-40532
ACTIVE [Name] HG EyeCandy Body Fighter Nude LL-lower D-upper BBB
ACTIVE [Name] Character Generator Amulet v2072
ACTIVE [Name] SUPERSP-28730
ACTIVE [Name] Unlimited Amulets v1.0
ACTIVE [Name] Unlimited Rings 2.0 -auto.esp
ACTIVE [Name] Lineage elves texture updated-20432
ACTIVE [Name] Ren_BeautyPack_v1_1_addrace
ACTIVE [Name] Ren_BeautyPack_v1_1_onlyhairs
ACTIVE [Name] White Teeth All-18589
ACTIVE [Name] Working Eyelashes-18185
ACTIVE [Name] Corean Hairs for Elves of Lineage II-15701
ACTIVE [Name] OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice v93
ACTIVE [Name] Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches v9969-24
ACTIVE [Name] Automagic Bags v4.03
ACTIVE [Name] Bag of Holding v4065
ACTIVE [Name] Supreme Magicka v1.5
ACTIVE [Name] See You Sleep DLL v1
ACTIVE [Name] 5 Cute Elves ver 1
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Caitlyn v1
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Feria v1-Final-15150
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Isabelle High Imperial v1-0-34543
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Jada v1
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Lola v20474
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Sah v1
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partner Xenia-23356
ACTIVE [Name] Nec Character Sonnet Mature-16329
ACTIVE [Name] Ace's Companions
ACTIVE [Name] CompanionFergus v2-1
ACTIVE [Name] MBP Plus Plus v098a Full
ACTIVE [Name] Cute Elves Companions Feminine Walk and Run-49600-1-0-1567024729
ACTIVE [Name] CompanionVilja v4_04-28977-4-04
ACTIVE [Name] Seductive Idles v1.1
ACTIVE [Name] Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_v1
ACTIVE [Name] True Love v1
ACTIVE [Name] CM Partners v2-7819
ACTIVE [Name] LAPF - version 1.6a1
ACTIVE [Name] LAPF Supplemental Plugin Pack v1
ACTIVE [Name] Lovers with PK Extender
ACTIVE [Name] LAPF Extended Patch
ACTIVE [Name] ExtraAPAnimationsNeeded
ACTIVE [Name] Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP v1.11
ACTIVE [Name] LoversVoiceSSPplus v1.19
ACTIVE [Name] Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch-10739-1-5-9
ACTIVE [Name] Unofficial Oblivion Patch-5296-3-5-6b-1589151835
ACTIVE [Name] Pluggy Dev v132
ACTIVE [Name] Oblivion Reloaded v6-2-0
ACTIVE [Name] Blockhead v10.3
ACTIVE [Name] LoversCreatures v2.5.11
ACTIVE [Name] Ace's Items
ACTIVE [Name] 3dOrgasm

If anybody needs anymore information, I'll be happy to help!

Thanks again!

55 minutes ago, dwharper34 said:

Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_v1.esp=1

Um, you know this is not LAPF compliant, right?   

Because it has its own mechanics, I would label this PRIME SUSPECT #1

It's like trying to run Claudia's Little Secret... not LAPF compliant.

I keep a folder with LAPF data files, and one without... (or with Sexvilion instead of LAPF in your case)

@LongDukDong   You were right. I removed Sexlivion and all dependencies for it, and the progression is working again. That wasn't a problem in the last game installation, so I didn't suspect it this time. For some reason it is letting me use the Automatic setting again. Everything seemed to work well, except some of animations getting strange positions. In the console it just says 12_Motion_Ready (depending on the animation numbers), but only one line. This has happened on the 12, 15 and 16 animations.

I went back to the game to read the exact message, and I get a action message about LAPF Extended Patch changing the progression setting back to Manual. I tried it and if you like a stage, you can just keep watching it. Press E to advance the stage. Z changes positions, without advancing the stage, but I believe you will lose progression. Animations get furniture and the Cum stage now, but I can't figure out how to end the animations. I saved the game and reloaded it and the animation stopped. Doesn't work every time though. Why can't I use the Automatic setting?

Of course, there is a new problem. On automatic. after they cum, I get a message saying: "I HAVE NO GREETING", then it appears the game freezes, but I can hit escape and get the Menu. When you load the previous save, you lose the last information in your diary. I tried this again with a different companion and I get the same result. After LAPF Extended Patch changes it back to "(Jump Key, Automatic if being raped)", I no longer get the "NO GREETING" screen. I tried changing to Automatic again. The first animation worked fine the second one had the message.

Do you think I should start a new game now?

Please help me with my new problems! I just want to play the game.

Oblivion 2021-05-25 18-51-25-328.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-25 18-30-13-271.jpg

Oblivion 2021-05-25 18-52-01-844.jpg