bug with spells (resolved, not an actual bug)

Hello

I have a really game breaking bug that annoys me a lot, I used to play a lot on Skyrim LE, and then decided to give SE a try. I've never had this bug on LE... my character is still level 1, and everything is working fine except spells, they consume magicka but have no effects whatsoever... whether it is an attack or defensive spell it won't work ( for example : flame does no damage to enemy, only the burning effect does, healing doesn't heal ... ).

Here's my load order, I'm pretty sure it is messed up, and some mod might be the culprit... Thanks in advance for your help :)

ps : scrolls and staves tested too, same problem ...

loadorder.txt

In the load order, even if it is not very correct, I have not noticed anything that could cause the "problem" . Use  The Load Order Optimisation Tool  for correct load order . 

1) Check the game difficulty setting. The higher it is, the less damage you will be able to do (of course, this does not apply to NPC's) . Most likely hypothesis. Reduce the difficulty of the game and try again

2) The Flame spell has a maximum damage of 8 HP and cost 14 mana , which can be modified in TES5Edit, but, being a generic spell of the game, any modification will backfire on you, in the sense that, if you bring the damage to 100 for example, you will also suffer these 100 if the spell is cast against you. 

3) You may also have configured mods to get you into trouble. The load order does not show this. Check for configurations that may suggest limitations.

4) There is a mod that from these limits (Destruction spell rebalance), but, unless I escaped, in your load order I have not seen it

Actually I added some high level spells to test and they do no damage as well. High level healing spells won't heal me either ...

edit : I don't have Destruction spell rebalanced installed indeed

edit 2 : I've just loaded my first save, and I have a weirder bug : enemies won't attack me ... they just ignore me unless I keep damaging them ...

Wildcat MCM contains only 1 option related to mp I disabled it, all other options are intended for hp and sp. I disabled Apocalyse.esp but I still have the same problem ... that's weird because when I load my first save with all mod and configs enabled ( my character is inside the alternate start cell : abandonned prison) spells work just fine when I summon hostiles...

edit : I've disabled those two mods and the problem persists :(

FNIS Behavior V7.6   7/5/2020 6:28:09 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading milkypack V1.8 ...
Reading MME V6.07 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 326

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

5933 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

In the end there is something wrong.

1) I suggest the use of FNIS 7.6 XXL, it guarantees the support of over 26000 animations

2) These duplicates must be eliminated

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

5 hours ago, mertinlad said:

Reading MME V6.07 ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...

To find out which of the two is the cause, I suggest uninstalling them both and reinstalling them one at a time. Better the ZAZ Animation pack ,lauch FNIS, every time you install an animation, it becomes easier to understand what is the cause of the errors

3 minutes ago, mertinlad said:

my game crash whenever I load my save.

The cause could be due to the removal of the inconsistencies, which, among other things, had to be resolved.
At this point it may be necessary to perform a new game to check for any other problems. With a saved game, it would be almost unusual not to have a CTD.
It would also be useful to know if MME (which you removed) did not overwrite something else during the installation. In this case, what was overwritten by MME will also need to be reinstalled

Ok ok I think I got the real problem. I tested without ZAZ on a brand new game. And it seems that the problem appears only after a while (just like what I had on my previous saves with ZAZ on), no problem with the first enemies so far, but then, i assume when I deplete all my magicka the first time, and wait for it to get full again the bug appears and I can no longer damage enemies nor heal myself ... So  pretty much I think ZAZ/MME  are not the culprit.

18 hours ago, mertinlad said:

ZAZ/MME  are not the culprit.

Certainly not, but having had inconsistencies dictated by FNIS, it was better to resolve them before any other operation.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:32 AM, mertinlad said:

FNISSpells

Try Deactive ESP .

New game 

In game, look at player menu / spell / destruction, what is the basic damage of the flames ( easily available with Additemmenu ) Once this is done, exit the game, reactivate the FNISSpell ESP and repeat the verification. If it depends on this, you should find differences. 

I deactivated FNISspells.esp. The result is unfortunately the same. I could kill 3 wolves with flame spell (It deals always 8 damage/s FNIS spells installed or not) and then I tried with bandits, first bandit down with flame, but then I got two bandits attacking at the same time and here the bug appears ... and flame spell won't harm any enemy after that, even If I slide down to novice difficulty (I play on expert). I killed them using my iron sword... I used then additemmenu to try to damage a puny wolf with fire ball (adept spell 40 damage), fire rune (50 damage) and fire storm (master spell which is supposed to deal 100 damage) with tgm on, so I can cast them... and surprise it dealt damage but only the first time using it, and to top it off, those spells didn't do the damage they are supposed to deal..., for example, I felt like the 100 damge fire storm was only dealing 10 damage to the wolf .

I seriously begin to think that I'm gonna give up on magic, and hope, this bug doesn't affect shouts ...

On 7/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, mertinlad said:

Wildcat

Do you happen to have a txt into skyrim data folder / SKSE / Plugins that can be edited?

Have you by chance installed floating damage and / or similar? 

You're the first case I hear, with your problem.

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Have you by chance installed floating damage and / or similar?

Nope I don't have that, XPSME has floating animation but I didn't check it.

You're the first case I hear, with your problem

Yeah I know I've searched thoroughly on forums and no one has my problem ...

Do you happen to have a txt into skyrim data folder / SKSE / Plugins that can be edited?

The only .txt files I have in my skse folder are CBPC's, SOS's, Enginefixes preload (no text inside ...) and some readme texts ...

OOOOOHHH shiit ! I feel dumb ... actually I know what is the problem ... I've checked carefuly my MCM settings of my mods, and Sexlab Adventures is the culprit ... I've let all default options, and actually, I had an option when arousal gets higher whenever I cast a spell, and another option which makes spell magnitude reduced by 100% when you reach 100 in  arousal ... lol !

I would like to thank you a lot friend but more importantly I would like to sincerely apologise  for all the time  you wasted trying to resolve my problem ...