Hello there!

I'm trying to find a mod for character creation (Looksmenu) that overwrites vanilla styles or values. To be more specific, certain damage and blemishes (such as 'Red nose', 'Boxer - 12 rounds', etc.), and makes those blemishes and damage appear as makeup, contour, lipstick and other. I know a mod/replacer like this exists, I'm just finding to try it because I've reinstalled Fallout 4 and now all my presets look a bit weird (I mean, they look right, all the proportions are as they should be, other than those makeup stuff).

Also, can anyone help me with THBrows? I had that mod installed (somehow, I don't know how but it worked) before, but as I'm installing previous mods now on this new, freshly installed FO4 it seems I can't get it to work.

Any help?

Thanks in advance, and take care!

On 6/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, roten_man said:

Hello there!

I'm trying to find a mod for character creation (Looksmenu) that overwrites vanilla styles or values. To be more specific, certain damage and blemishes (such as 'Red nose', 'Boxer - 12 rounds', etc.), and makes those blemishes and damage appear as makeup, contour, lipstick and other. I know a mod/replacer like this exists, I'm just finding to try it because I've reinstalled Fallout 4 and now all my presets look a bit weird (I mean, they look right, all the proportions are as they should be, other than those makeup stuff).

Also, can anyone help me with THBrows? I had that mod installed (somehow, I don't know how but it worked) before, but as I'm installing previous mods now on this new, freshly installed FO4 it seems I can't get it to work.

Any help?

Thanks in advance, and take care!

Tattoos for captives

It has overlays with injuries for the face,  

About THBrows.... I recommend checking the mod authors page and check your version.

4 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Tattoos for captives

It has overlays with injuries for the face,  

About THBrows.... I recommend checking the mod authors page and check your version.

Thanks! I made it work!

One more question, if you've got time.. So apparently THBrows is included with LooksMenu Customization Compendium, but I can't get it to work.. Like, When I select eyebrows in LooksMenu, only the vanilla styles appear. Also, When I go to 'Extras' I don't have anything from LMCC, even though I installed it correctly..