Where do I put these files? (Beeing Female SE)

Okay, I managed to find both the .dll and .pdb files that are supposedly the right ones to fix BeeingFemaleSE.  Now, where do they go?  I'm admittedly not good at any of this, so if someone could tell me where to put them manually I'd be very grateful.  

dll files go in ...\Data\SKSE\Plugins. So go in there and see if the files are there, then replace them. Might be a bit different if you're using certain mod managers (for example in MO you would need to find the Being Female mod under ...\MO2\mods, for Vortex I have no idea how is the folder structure).

Asking this in the forum thread for that mod (or wherever you got these files) would be a good place to ask, so people who actually use the mod can help you.

28 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

dll files go in ...\Data\SKSE\Plugins. So go in there and see if the files are there, then replace them. Might be a bit different if you're using certain mod managers (for example in MO you would need to find the Being Female mod under ...\MO2\mods, for Vortex I have no idea how is the folder structure).

Asking this in the forum thread for that mod (or wherever you got these files) would be a good place to ask, so people who actually use the mod can help you.

After looking around for a bit I saw what you were talking about.  I deleted the original .dll file and dropped the new one into place.  Game fired up and ran with only one weird thing (had a box appear mid-screen, in in-game font, that had me click 'ok') and I'm testing stability now.  Thank you for the assist!

• 8 months later...
On 6/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, amenshawn said:

After looking around for a bit I saw what you were talking about.  I deleted the original .dll file and dropped the new one into place.  Game fired up and ran with only one weird thing (had a box appear mid-screen, in in-game font, that had me click 'ok') and I'm testing stability now.  Thank you for the assist!

did the box say -1/6, because I had that and the mod won't start doing anything.

17 hours ago, The_Bloop5 said:

did the box say -1/6, because I had that and the mod won't start doing anything.

Thanks for the follow up, but I switched to Fertility Mode a while back.  While it lacks a couple of the features BF had, it actually works and has ongoing support.