9 minutes ago, cosmicgub said:

soo i installed mod it appears in the game ( mod configuration ) when i press 'lets have sex' it doesn't play the animation and the target walk away ! 

i installed everything i checked everything but still the animations doesn't play help !

Load order, FNIS reports would be helpful in identifying the problem .

'lets have sex' This is from Follow me for sex  and not from SexLab Framework 

Usually when the event described occurs, it is because you have selected the same partner two or more times, and a message that appears warns you that more partners are needed to do this. The animations, during the game, are selected automatically . 

There are two ways to overcome this handicap

1) get closer to the partner, and in the dialogue select the option "that's all for now" or something

2) Open MCM/Follow me for sex/Debug/release follower

3) Retry

On 6/23/2020 at 3:37 PM, huanrenfeng said:

can you upload your log file?

Its okay the mod was disabled in-game btw can you give me good mod for males ( you know what M talking about "PP" ) And can i make my nude female body jiggles ? it jiggles only when shes wearing clothes 

7 hours ago, cosmicgub said:

Its okay the mod was disabled in-game btw can you give me good mod for males ( you know what M talking about "PP" ) And can i make my nude female body jiggles ? it jiggles only when shes wearing clothes 

Of course you can, you only need Nifskope and xml files for hdt

8 hours ago, cosmicgub said:

And can i make my nude female body jiggles ? it jiggles only when shes wearing clothes 

That sounds like a problem I had a long time ago where I wasn't using a body that supported HDT but clothes that did.  Double check what mod you're using for your body, for best results make sure it's the one your clothes were built for.  If it is, go back to the body's mod page, or reinstall it, and make sure you're taking HDT compatible options, some mod authors have a few different versions for people who don't want, or can't run, a game with HDT enabled.