HDT-PE bone movement

SPOILER_Untitled-1.jpg?width=502&height=614

Anybody knows where to edit the values for bone orientation?
there's a problem with this skirt...and nothgin i change in the xml seems to affect this.
but there must be somethign that tells the third bone to behave like the second one that works properly and doesn't split,even if the boneweight is done in the same way.

21 minutes ago, 27X said:

Are you certain the boneweights and bone ranges are identical/opposite? Because if it's not the xml it's likely either the chain or nodes.

I have never used HDT before..it's like a bunch of random things..in the XML there's no chain...that slot is empty...

Bonerange means what? the transition fo the bone from nifskope to the XML?
And what i'm tryng to understand is if the bones you see in nifskope have some hidden stored data i cannot see in blender, or simply they are moved by some setting in the XML.

i want too know which value tells my bone to go one to the left and one to the right...

Right now i'm muddling the boneweights so that they don't split in half anymore...but i'd love to know i there's a wayy to tell the bone that it has to go in the same direction of the other and not opposite :D

Nifskope:

image.png.e003794b8431c458a05ec4e86ddfa4dd.png

XML file:

TrissArmor.xml

9 hours ago, 27X said:

The values in your pic is the ranges, and you can set them into the negatives along most axii.

Forgive me but in the XML?
which name should i look for in JFF?

Or you mean that rotation on axis?