Hello everyone! I am looking for a really good combat Ai mod. My situation is a bit different than the usual, my character is OP so i don't bother fighting unless i absolutely have too, i get my joy from watching my followers kick ass, i have many follower mods and i usually take from 1 to 2 of them with me at a time and watch them slaughter. 

I really get my kicks from watching them in combat and seeing them clean house is just sooo satisfying to me, so i was wondering if there was a combat mod that would make them more effective

on the battle field. I am currently using wildcats as my only combat mod, and though i have no complaints about wildcats, i was wondering if there was something better out there or anything i needed to mix with it to see my followers shine even more. I would really appreciate the input, thanks everyone!