Breast Augmentation Scars

View File

Hello, 

this are just some quick and dirty breast augmentation scars I made for my personal game. I thought I can as well share it with you. 

2 Swatches. 

-Underbreast Scar

-Anchor Scar

Found under Tattoos. They use the Female Top Chest Slot and are deactivated for random townies. 

21_06.20_23-07-19.thumb.png.553ecc0e786c4689fbd1b126bf1c4dd9.png

21_06.20_18-43-58.thumb.png.8cd955771526cde21aa8ffc31caf8700.png

21_06.20_23-07-55.thumb.png.0c77f12bd261c4b445dab7c590e20192.png21_06.20_23-08-18.thumb.png.fbabcb5454f3577d844b8d1a03624612.png

22_06.20_01-14-50.thumb.png.f16ed01fdb166a40ca35a754e0489586.png22_06.20_01-22-20.thumb.png.e2a53903cb5ade7f2ae85115a2184b00.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 1:53 PM, Kashked said:

Alright, I like them but they come with a problem... The chest tattoo space is used by my cleavage-"tattoos", and vanilla cleavage is NOT an option... Would you consider making a version that occupies another space?

i agree, seeing as these are scars, shouldn't they be in one of the scar tabs, or skin details?

On 6/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kashked said:

Alright, I like them but they come with a problem... The chest tattoo space is used by my cleavage-"tattoos", and vanilla cleavage is NOT an option... Would you consider making a version that occupies another space?

On 8/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, DanLovejoy20 said:

i agree, seeing as these are scars, shouldn't they be in one of the scar tabs, or skin details?

Sorry I had the reply notification off.

You can easily change things like that for yourself with S4Studio. 

Open the file in S4Studio ->  click on "warehouse" -> click on the first "CAS Part" on the left side, -> then on the right side change the "TattooTorsoFrontUpper" in the "AdditionalTextureSpace" to a slot you want to use. Also edit the "TattooTorsoFrontUpper" in the "Body Type" to the same slot. 

Do that for the other "CAS Part" too. 

Save

That should be all you need to do to add anything to another slot If I remember correctly.

• 1 year later...

No it should be found under face details there are usualy several scar options.

But it is possible, that they were introduced in the Vampire Addon. ?‍♂️I don't know.

If you don't have that, it could be possible that the options are not available.

If that is the case pls inform me and I will  make an alternative Tattoo version of it. 

On 9/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, G315t said:

No it should be found under face details there are usualy several scar options.

But it is possible, that they were introduced in the Vampire Addon. ?‍♂️I don't know.

If you don't have that, it could be possible that the options are not available.

If that is the case pls inform me and I will  make an alternative Tattoo version of it. 

I don’t have the vampire addon and I can’t seem to find them on face details unfortunately

53 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

the scars look really strange never saw a vertical scar in rl.

only know around the aerola or underboobs but not this anchor scar

Anchor scar is very common if we talk about very large implant or reduction of strong  sagging issues. 

?‍♂️

On 9/13/2021 at 7:51 PM, Chlodwig said:

Didn't know,  never had a girlfrind with argumented breasts and in most pictures the scars are removed or you can only see the underbreast scars or around the aerola but not that vertical one

Yes in most pictures (and xxx videos!) they remove the scars in post production.

And It also depends on how fresh the scars are. Fresh scars are of course visible very good. 10 year old scars may be (if you are lucky) not visible at all if you look from some distance and can only be seen in very close observation.

In addition, as I said the vertical cut it most common to remove sagging issues. And most Girls in P0rn are very young and barely have problems with sagging. There you most of the time only see the under breast cuts. ?

• 8 months later...