Any mod(s) out there that make all male npcs futanari?

Title.

So I'd like to know if there are any mods that replace male npcs (either most of them or just the random ones like raiders, gunners, etc) with futanari? I'm asking because I've seen a few mods that change Nora (female pc) to futa, but I'd like to keep females females. I need this for my college research.

Thanks in advance, hope somebody replies!

Take care people!

On 6/18/2020 at 5:21 PM, roten_man said:

Title.

So I'd like to know if there are any mods that replace male npcs (either most of them or just the random ones like raiders, gunners, etc) with futanari? I'm asking because I've seen a few mods that change Nora (female pc) to futa, but I'd like to keep females females. I need this for my college research.

Thanks in advance, hope somebody replies!

Take care people!

I'm dying to ask...what is your college research?

Is it anything like this (also the screenshot for this lecture is absolutely hilarious)?

The futanari patches for Femout4 are old now and not updated for the current state of LL sex frameworks. It uses Four Play and the community has since moved on to AAF. I'm not planning to update them, but anyone else is free to do so if they wish.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I'm dying to ask...what is your college research?

Is it anything like this (also the screenshot for this lecture is absolutely hilarious)?

The futanari patches for Femout4 are old now and not updated for the current state of LL sex frameworks. It uses Four Play and the community has since moved on to AAF. I'm not planning to update them, but anyone else is free to do so if they wish.

My college research is professional and on nearly 30 pages I'm researching how futanari.... oh shit, who am I lying to lmao

I was just curious lol

Anyways, thanks for the lecture, just amazing haha

Take care!