nvse can't find falloutNV.exe

teremaster

so i was installing my game i had a bit of problems with it launching. i solved these by purging sexout and related mods and ESMs from my fallout and it worked. now i have a new problem, i can't seem to get NVSE to work as it can't find falloutNV.exe.

now before you obnoxiously link silverlock and tell me to download it and plop it in the correct folder, take a look at  the attachment.

any help would be appreciated and i can provide any further info you request.

post-27276-0-00724800-1362050212_thumb.png

"obnoxiously link silverlock" hahaha... had me in stitches that. I wasn't aware that was becoming a theme around here.

it is everywhere else. it's getting annoying as fuck that people would think i'm that stupid when i've been modding my game for 2 years now.

edit: i overlooked this but it seemed the "exes" folder contains a copy of falloutNV.exe. maybe this is what nvse is looking for.

edit 2: okay after moving some files and changing permissions i get this. what does it mean?

post-27276-0-10021200-1362123193_thumb.png

Archived