I need one file or my game crashes.

1 hour ago, Doki_Kuroki said:

Been fighting for hours. I have all these mods that rely on Sexout.esm. i cant find that file, and i just need it and only it. no alternative files. sexout.esm, if anyone knows where or how to download it, please help.

SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod

Also most likely you need follow all the installation steps and requirements that the mods you have, need. Missing the most basic of the framework-mods indicates you might be missing a while bunch more files.

EDIT:If you have issues after you install that 1 file, just PM me, with all the mods-plugins you have installed and I will help you get on track.

aight so i fixed that problem, apparently one of my downloads didnt start despite me trying twice. a new problem, that spunk mod requires JIP53+ and it says i have -1, which i dont understand. know how to fix that? I'd appriciate help

oh and thx for the quick reply

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe i'm to late to answer, i just got oline to "loverslab" if i get it right, i think you got an older version, or you didn't installed at all that JIP Lutana Plugin 

Jip LN NVSE Plugin the link at Nexus, try to download and install the last updated version 55.45  -

I don't know is it ok at this site to attach the file, so i left the link to original mod page above of this line.

But if things go well, here is the file you may need. Good luck!

JIP LN NVSE Plugin-58277-55-45-1592088923.7z