Is this allowed anywhere?

Hello! Don't know if this belongs here but...I was wondering something...

So, I've created A LOT of sims over the year that I've been playing the game and, after seeing everyone sharing their sims and the stories they made for them, I want to share mine too. They aren't particularly beautiful or anything; I made them however I liked and they weren't even based on a preference or anything. The issue is that quite a few of my stories (not all but quite a few) contain some form of..."family romance". It's all consensual (no force or trauma), everyone is of age (18+), and I even have a story reason why it's a thing that happens (the I.R. Gene is a genetic defect passed down from parent to offspring that doesn't really show itself until the offspring goes through puberty due to the increase in sex hormones and development). But I am fully aware that a lot of people do not like that sort of thing and I fully understand that! I do have stories without it and some stories that have been modified to leave that element out.

So, I was wondering if there was a pre-existing thread anywhere I could share these sims and their stories or would I be better of just making my own thread and posting it there? Or, third option, should I just post the ones that don't have it/have been modded to leave it out?

Thank you and I'm sorry...

You should just start your own thread in the sims 4 downloads section. You stated everyone is 18+ so there should be no issues there with the "family romance".

perhaps just have separate downloads for the one that have the gene/defect 

43 minutes ago, bobahloo said:

You should just start your own thread in the sims 4 downloads section. You stated everyone is 18+ so there should be no issues there with the "family romance".

The Downloads sections is just for downloads. The General Section or the Wicked Whims section outside of the downloads section would be appropriate places for such things.

No one has ever posed any organized opposition to any such content nor are there any currently existing rules against it. It is all fun and games so anything which does not violate forum rules goes.

23 hours ago, bobahloo said:

22 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The Downloads sections is just for downloads. The General Section or the Wicked Whims section outside of the downloads section would be appropriate places for such things.

No one has ever posed any organized opposition to any such content nor are there any currently existing rules against it. It is all fun and games so anything which does not violate forum rules goes.

Thank you both for your replies! Ok, I'll make a section on WW or in General and post everything there! Thanks again! :D

I am pretty sure it is o.k. just as long as it is posted in the right forum. In the Off Topic forum, there is a subforum just for erotic/18+ stories (general sims forum is more for sharing sims themselves and the WW forums is to discuss WW the mod and download any mods for it). So check out that subforum first if planning to make a story, it should be allowed there.