Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

I've downloaded a lot of the features on this mod and I just have one question:  How do you change the color of the tails?  When I try to put tails on sims they're all pure black.  I'm not sure if there's a texture I'm supposed to apply that I'm not finding or what.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, Bernise said:

3. The single mesh clothes are causing double leg problem, it's easy to fix that so they support both digitigrade and plantigrade legs, regardless of feet you chose(i already did that to penises - even human), just take a lot of determination...

I'd like to fix these for my downloaded clothes.  What is the fix?  Is it a slot issue?

On 11/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, Bernise said:

1. Digitigrade or plantigrade? I don't think i included digitigrade in "Berni's Collection" folder

2. Sure

3. The single mesh clothes are causing double leg problem, it's easy to fix that so they support both digitigrade and plantigrade legs, regardless of feet you chose(i already did that to penises - even human), just take a lot of determination...

The issue with that (number 3) is that I use a lot (like a LOT) of custom clothes, and it would be impossible to fix them all. Unless you mean a way to fix the legs themselves...

15 hours ago, anonymousarchiver said:

The issue with that (number 3) is that I use a lot (like a LOT) of custom clothes, and it would be impossible to fix them all. Unless you mean a way to fix the legs themselves...

Yes, You need to edit every single cloth... or just make decent looking plantigrade paws

18_12.2020_13-02-36.png.4f20745e7c409ddb91bed8f30b5430da.png

On 12/6/2020 at 12:04 AM, Seraek said:

first off thanks for fixing the issue with the penis textures. secondly, could we please get the canine vagina available for males too?

I am also hoping to get a male version for the canine vagina. Just replying to show there's lots of interest. xoxo

I love this!!!! how can we make our own textures? 
does any one have the free textures mentioned? the link just takes me to a patreon page that i have to sub too

You don't have to sub for the sims4 stuff only to see commissioned stuff since the user does digital art as well none of their CC is paywalled

On 12/22/2020 at 1:35 AM, TheHuskyGaymer said:

Does anyone still have the horse muzzles?

i got you, right here

Fixed muzzle Horse (FurryCC) Sims4 | SoraFoxyTeils on Patreon

On 12/3/2020 at 11:51 AM, VanceEvans said:

The new canine female model looks great! Fantastic job! Will there be a way to paint them in the future?

1.png

12-03-20_5-37-04 PM.png

how were you able to get the piercings to work? when i try to add them most of them result in a strange red and white checkered pattern across my sim.

Hi! Love this project, great work!

I need help: I've got the files for both the male and female genitalia loaded in, and I can see in the options menu that the game has loaded them, but I can't find the female genitals anywhere in CAS. I can see the male genitals in CAS and use them no problem, but can't find female ones in CAS.

Have I done something wrong? I can see other users in this thread like @VanceEvans have loaded them in fine. 

Thank you for your help!

I didn't see it mentioned after a quick look, but when this is installed, human noses cannot be moved up or down and mouths cannot be widened or narrowed.  The mouth issue seems to be attached to the teeth morph and I assume the nose morphs cause the nose issue.  Not the end of the world, but a bit annoying as I have to remove this when I make a new human sim.

On 1/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, RedFoxFive said:

Hi! Love this project, great work!

I need help: I've got the files for both the male and female genitalia loaded in, and I can see in the options menu that the game has loaded them, but I can't find the female genitals anywhere in CAS. I can see the male genitals in CAS and use them no problem, but can't find female ones in CAS.

Have I done something wrong? I can see other users in this thread like @VanceEvans have loaded them in fine. 

Thank you for your help!

It should be under the pants section, named "dogina". 

hey, do you plan on adding a sheathed humanoid penis? I use animal genitalia mostly but some characters i create do have sheathed human genitalia as part of their design and it could be pretty cool if I could represent them fully in game. furry models don't play nicely with prexisting humanoid cocks in WW and even then it's not sheathed.

it's cool if you don't but with your skills and the cool style you did there I think it could look nice :3
Because I was originally planning to ask for permission to make a simple edit for myself based on the soft deer/bunny penis, but knowing how much of a pain it's sometimes to work with multiple versions of some software [i have blender 2.8+ installed for sfm work, and the sims 4 studio requires 2.7] and also how my modelling skill is rather novice level so modifying it to fit an erect humanoid peen would be hard i kinda am not 100% sure about if I would succeed.

If you don't consider doing this, then if you were cool with me basing on these and crediting you when and if I upload these after they're done then I could try and do it myself too.