Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

i can yes, i dont mind getting images for them but considering i can only put them on female chars, even if i remove all tags in cas, or through wickedwhim(just shows one above) so there wouldnt really be any point since they all work perfectly on female, dragon slit is fine on males though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have to set it directly in WW in game. Click on the sim and then at

-whicked under personalization and body selector, hard penis and choose it there, then it will appear during sex.

I have the problem the other way around.

I like to take screenshots and wanted the hard penis to be displayed normally and not only during sex.
In CAS it can be set that way but in the game it is gone .

He only appears in sex animations.
I wanted to take nice pictures with the poseplayer. Can i set something there in the settings?

Edited by xRina89x
On 11/8/2020 at 3:36 PM, Bernise said:

1. Digitigrade or plantigrade? I don't think i included digitigrade in "Berni's Collection" folder

2. Sure

3. The single mesh clothes are causing double leg problem, it's easy to fix that so they support both digitigrade and plantigrade legs, regardless of feet you chose(i already did that to penises - even human), just take a lot of determination...

i have the problem too!! i cant find the dragonpenis (Digigrade) in body selector

On 4/21/2022 at 8:11 AM, Firestrot said:

Hello, question, how do i put the cocks in the characters?
the clothes ones doesnt stay in sex
and there is no option in the CAS body
can someone help me?
where is it?

On 5/2/2022 at 10:55 PM, xRina89x said:

You have to set it directly in WW in game. Click on the sim and then at

-whicked under personalization and body selector, hard penis and choose it there, then it will appear during sex.

I have the problem the other way around.

I like to take screenshots and wanted the hard penis to be displayed normally and not only during sex.
In CAS it can be set that way but in the game it is gone .

He only appears in sex animations.
I wanted to take nice pictures with the poseplayer. Can i set something there in the settings?

I'm having the same issue however setting it in WW in game doesn't seem to work for me. When I set them using the body selector they work until an animation using them happens again (shower, sauna, sex, etc.) at which point it reverts back to the default human penis. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, olkl1234 said:

It doesn't work after I test it
Maybe wait for WW to support it

Yeah, it's pretty raw rn. It may show only in werewolf paint mode (you can paint dick btw) also in game you have to choose "all sims penis/masculine" box

On 6/19/2022 at 3:54 AM, Bernise said:

Yeah, it's pretty raw rn. It may show only in werewolf paint mode (you can paint dick btw) also in game you have to choose "all sims penis/masculine" box

13 minutes ago, nishacakes said:

Works fine for me.. maybe I just have to adjust the color but works just fine

all werewolf sims penis/masculine is work

thanks!

4 hours ago, lushui said:

Is the muzzle compatible with werewolves?

No, these are different heads

6 hours ago, Tyrber said:

I downloaded your penis, what should I do?

no idea how did you do that, conflict of meshes?