WhickedWhims and WhickedPets exception

Hi,
I keep having an error that I don’t understand.
When I open my saved party and start to play, there’s  a message showing about an exception.
Can you help me know what’s happening ?
I have several random issues because of this, like, undressing not working, unable to change vagina’s type and unable to stop sex from time to time, and it’s really annoying tbh.
I checked all my animations files and they’re all updated, if that could be the problem.
I attached the file with all the animations I have if that could help, and the exception file too.
Thanks a lot in advance for helping me if you can !

WW_Installed_Animations.txt WickedPets_Exceptions.txt WickedPets_Utilities_Exceptions.txt WickedWhims_v153c_Exception.txt

you don't understand?

the game was updated and you use a very old version of WW ;)

think again

update WW and WP and every other mod, delete the localthumbnail cache file and try again

the exception file of WW is even named "v153c" ;) 

so, you didn't check everything for update

Oh i'm stupid. Thank you for that.
Where do you find the localthumbnail file? Can't seem to find it in The Sims 4 folder.

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked! At first it said that the newer version of WW wasn't supported but it's not showing anymore so it's perfect.

Thanks for the help again!

21 minutes ago, Zebゼブ said:

Oh i'm stupid. Thank you for that.
Where do you find the localthumbnail file? Can't seem to find it in The Sims 4 folder.

users\yourname\documents\electronic arts\the sims 4

and it's called localthumbcache.package

"thumbnail" was my bad

• 6 months later...