Crime and Punishment: Does anyone know if the AAF/Prostitution module supports 3somes?

5 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Pretty much the title, I haven't experimented enough with the mod, but I know Flashy's old mod did something similar. Anyone know?

As far as I know, CAP doesnt actually support any animations. Its all implied or fade to black stuff.

18 minutes ago, Olmech said:

As far as I know, CAP doesnt actually support any animations. Its all implied or fade to black stuff.

well i was reading the NMM articles under the mods tabs, and it says there is AAF support for pregnancy and solicitation. Fade-to-black happens if you don't want AAF anims to run. But I didn't see anything about group stuff. 

I also recall Flashy saying theres no animations for surrender, which is fine. But I wanted to know if I could solicit multiple NPCs at once.

The biggest selling point for me is that the whole mod is voiced, but some of the unvoiced content from Beggar or Violate flows better. 

9 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

well i was reading the NMM articles under the mods tabs, and it says there is AAF support for pregnancy and solicitation. Fade-to-black happens if you don't want AAF anims to run. But I didn't see anything about group stuff. 

I also recall Flashy saying theres no animations for surrender, which is fine. But I wanted to know if I could solicit multiple NPCs at once.

The biggest selling point for me is that the whole mod is voiced, but some of the unvoiced content from Beggar or Violate flows better. 

I keep all the adult content in cap turned off, relying on violate and other dedicated adult mods for that so I guess I am no help. When Flashy was building CAP, he was transitioning away from adult content and as much as said that you would have to get your kink somewhere else. So thats what I did. That said, I find it plays well with AAF mods. I just dont use it to initiate them.

besides  that was the wrong file  for 3somes Animations 

is you want 3somes and foursomes  you need BP70s stuff and other stuff 

it has been updating  but read everything some stuff still needs updating