I've been receiving this notification after the sims 4 updated since a couple of days ago where it says "An error related to wicked whims has occurred. An exception file (WickedWhims_Exception.txt) has been created. I have tried the ww.fix command and I have also tried the cleaning game save of doing the commands:  ww.reset_save_data sim, ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers, ww.reset_save_data world. I've also used the sims4 lastexception assitant but what came up was it said there was an empty error. "A modification installed in your game is preventing proper reporting of errors. Nothing can be done to diagnose your error file when it's empty. " I please need some help as to how to fix this because I had no problems before the game updated. 

lastException.txt

• 2 months later...

Do you have any exception files like "lastException.txt" or "WickedWhims_Exception.txt" that might shine some light on what exactly your problem is? If so, please upload them here - or better yet start a new thread in the support forum, as seeing a thread with zero replies will probably attract more people willing to help.

Also, have you made sure that all mods and the game are updated? The most recent game version and an updated WW will not do much good for you, if other mods are outdated and therefore potentially broken.

Well, if you see Wicked Pets errors show up, there's still a version of this mod around somewhere in your Mods folder. I vaguely remember that some creators of Sims and lots used to create large, merged .package files including all mods and CC required for their creations - sometimes even including a version of WW. If you can't find any traces of WP, maybe something similar is the case for you.

Also, Wicked Pets has been replaced by a new mod called "Devious Desires", so any version you might still have in your Mods folder is outdated anyway.

Aside from Wicked Pets, I noticed this file showing up in the tracebacks:

G:\Saved Games\The Sims 4\01_Development\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace (3.7)\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\MultipleStarter\Scripts\MultipleStarter.py

Since it's a script mod, it's a suspect - I don't really have much more (because I don't know what it does).