Too many files uploaded seperately.

Is there anything we can/should do when the "what's new" section shows the same file uploaded, god knows how many times, with ever so slight differences? 

I get that a lot of content is split up for certain reasons but should these people not just make one post for all these files and just add the new content as updates? 

I'm specifically thinking of the seven thousand outfits for Dead or Alive by kollector, and whatever "Nekane" by pablo3089    is, which just recently appeared.

This seems to be a pretty common occurrence with Sims mods, mostly what look like new accounts (or at least ones that don't really have much activity) posting a bazillion different mod files (.package) as separate mods with basically no description and with only the uploaded file name as the mod title/name (including the extension). It's pretty damn annoying when it happens and it does clutter the downloads section.

Also feels kind of shady to me, I would definitely double-check those files with your local AV and VirusTotal before doing anything with them. I guess Hanlon's razor applies here and it's probably because said uploaders are dumber than a bag of rocks "not acquainted with very basic mod uploading etiquette", but I would still consider those files very suspicious.

Anyhow, is there any chance some kind of "upload timer" could be implemented so you must wait X minutes after creating a new mod page before you can make another one? Multiple file uploads on the same mod page would still work as they do right now, which would encourage these dumbasses newcomers to keep all their multiple downloads in single mod pages instead of cluttering the Download section. Nothing too harsh, but still long enough to prevent this kind of spam?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

"not acquainted with very basic mod uploading etiquette"

I've even seen Patreon only mod builds uploaded by 'idiots' in the same post string as the public offering by a contributor - SMH