Looking for a Skyrim Armour mod (Pic within)

Hey guys,

I am looking for the armour you can see in the picture below.

Already I have done the usual things, looking through LL and Nexus, browsing several mod blogs, image search, keyword search but so far I did not find a trace of it.

Unfortunately, I do not remember, where I got that picture from. I know I didn't take it myself.

The armour itself seems to be made from ice, so I tried "Ice Armour", "Frost Armour" and the like.

The head piece looks kinda familiar, thought it might be a reskin from another mod, but found nothing again.

Please do not be misled by the name of the image, that was me.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

Ice Armour.jpg

5 hours ago, MaSOneTwo said:

Hey guys,

I am looking for the armour you can see in the picture below.

Already I have done the usual things, looking through LL and Nexus, browsing several mod blogs, image search, keyword search but so far I did not find a trace of it.

Unfortunately, I do not remember, where I got that picture from. I know I didn't take it myself.

The armour itself seems to be made from ice, so I tried "Ice Armour", "Frost Armour" and the like.

The head piece looks kinda familiar, thought it might be a reskin from another mod, but found nothing again.

Please do not be misled by the name of the image, that was me.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

Ice Armour.jpg

It's a custom clothing only available in my Frost Elves race mod. There is no standalone version. Not pictured are the Ice Shield, Ice Dagger, or the defensive (shield) Ice Staff.

Trykz

27 minutes ago, Trykz said:

It's a custom clothing only available in my Frost Elves race mod. There is no standalone version. Not pictured are the Ice Shield, Ice Dagger, or the defensive (shield) Ice Staff.

Trykz

Thank you for your answer.

I went through your files and although I found the Frost Elves file I can't find the file with the armor in it.

I seem to be either blind or just incompetent, may I ask you for directions please? (Quick sidenote: The file that were uploded to MEGA seem to no longer be present.)

Thanks again!

Just now, MaSOneTwo said:

Thank you for your answer.

I went through your files and although I found the Frost Elves file I can't find the file with the armor in it.

I seem to be either blind or just incompetent, may I ask you for directions please? (Quick sidenote: The file that were uploded to MEGA seem to no longer be present.)

Thanks again!

Again, it's NOT standalone. If you have the race mod, you have the armor because it is part of that mod.

Thank you for the heads up about the MEGA link. I'll have a look when I'm home.

Trykz

3 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Again, it's NOT standalone. If you have the race mod, you have the armor because it is part of that mod.

Thank you for the heads up about the MEGA link. I'll have a look when I'm home.

Trykz

Sorry, I phrased that poorly. I am not trying to argue with you, I just want to figure this out.

I understood what you were saying about it being part of the Forst Elves Race mod.

I went through all your files and I could find only one file called Frost Elves, which is in your [REL] CRB and Custom Race Mods ~ by Trykz mod

I downloaded the Frost Elves file and there seem to be no armor meshes in that archive. Please see the attached png for details.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me here, thank you.

1.png

5 hours ago, MaSOneTwo said:

Sorry, I phrased that poorly. I am not trying to argue with you, I just want to figure this out.

I understood what you were saying about it being part of the Forst Elves Race mod.

I went through all your files and I could find only one file called Frost Elves, which is in your [REL] CRB and Custom Race Mods ~ by Trykz mod

I downloaded the Frost Elves file and there seem to be no armor meshes in that archive. Please see the attached png for details.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me here, thank you.

1.png

Ahh.... I see. You're looking for the LE version, but I was thinking of the SE version. I don't know if I have the LE version on this rig, but I'll have a look. I recall converting it for the SE CBBE body to include it in the SE version of Frost Elves. I'll have a look around, and if I find it, I'll PM it to you.

Trykz