so just updated my sims 4 to 1.63.133.1020 but when i did that a Warning last exception popped up for the wicked whims mod and now it wont let me use the wicked whims at all. my wicked whims is fully up to date and i dont know what to do! HELP PLZ!!!! 

Don't play on update day. It seems that general functions in WW have not worked since the update.

The only thing users of the mod should do now is to wait and wish the mods luck that they get it fixed quickly.

I believe in you :)

1 hour ago, jorusa83 said:

What really bothers me is the need to update. When I started the game today I was given no choice.

Yeah, as someone used to Minecraft and being able to use any version at any time that bothers me too.

Most people will just tell you to not update and set Origin to offline, then you can play I belive.

But you ban't go back to the old version, so if you've updated you're shit out of luck.