ok want just start by saying sorry maybe im in the wrong section, i had a mod on my sims 4 that i registered on the phone (in game ) and my sim was selling his/her body for $$$ but then i got over excited and put to many mods and my game crashed and had to re-install , now i can't figure out how i did it the first time and i can't find it , on the phone an icon of lips showed up and thats how i registerd as a hooker or something and then anywhere i was i could talk to sims and use that the " offer body button to get paid for sex , does anyone know what im talking about , please help and thank you

its Nisas Wicked Perversions , quick search here will hook you up. If you got it and its not showing up ,you probably set it too deep in the mods folder. script mods can only go 1 deep. MODS folder>Nisa's mod folder only, no deeper just in case you didn't know.

• 2 years later...
On 6/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, NJperv said:

ok want just start by saying sorry maybe im in the wrong section, i had a mod on my sims 4 that i registered on the phone (in game ) and my sim was selling his/her body for $$$ but then i got over excited and put to many mods and my game crashed and had to re-install , now i can't figure out how i did it the first time and i can't find it , on the phone an icon of lips showed up and thats how i registerd as a hooker or something and then anywhere i was i could talk to sims and use that the " offer body button to get paid for sex , does anyone know what im talking about , please help and thank you

i had that too now i cant find the mod as well

I know, huh. Know what would be kewl? If for Strangerville, when you go to fight the mother plant, if the mother plant in order to avoid risk of losing the fight, would offer the bodies of various people under the Mother plants control. Or you just go to commune, it becomes one of the befits of being friends with the Motherplant.

Probably could be done up to hooking into WW to start sex. No clue how that would be done.

You'd have a dialog box where the Mother plant offers to make her human minions available to you. You either; agree, resume to fight, or ask to try it out.

Then you go up to any possessed sim and they offer their body. Sex starts.

Then you go about giving forbidden fruit to all the sims you're attracted to.

It's a half hour of fun and frolic at least! Maybe even a day's worth.

5 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

I know, huh. Know what would be kewl? If for Strangerville, when you go to fight the mother plant, if the mother plant in order to avoid risk of losing the fight, would offer the bodies of various people under the Mother plants control. Or you just go to commune, it becomes one of the befits of being friends with the Motherplant.

Probably could be done up to hooking into WW to start sex. No clue how that would be done.

You'd have a dialog box where the Mother plant offers to make her human minions available to you. You either; agree, resume to fight, or ask to try it out.

Then you go up to any possessed sim and they offer their body. Sex starts.

Then you go about giving forbidden fruit to all the sims you're attracted to.

It's a half hour of fun and frolic at least! Maybe even a day's worth.

Yeah. Not going to happen. Too non-consensual.