I have been playing Skyrim L.E. lately with no problems until now. On several of the animations, the actors are switched.  Playing a female Dragonborn, I had sex with a guy and it was like I was screwing him.  Then on another NPC he was acting like he was giving me a blowjob. Most of the animations work correctly most of the time. Is there a setting in Sexlab that I can use to change this or is there a way to reverse this while the animation is playing?   Thanks.

40 minutes ago, ivanoff said:

I have been playing Skyrim L.E. lately with no problems until now. On several of the animations, the actors are switched.  Playing a female Dragonborn, I had sex with a guy and it was like I was screwing him.  Then on another NPC he was acting like he was giving me a blowjob. Most of the animations work correctly most of the time. Is there a setting in Sexlab that I can use to change this or is there a way to reverse this while the animation is playing?   Thanks.

To answer your question: use the +/= key to reverse the positions of animations. Other short cut keys can also be found on a dedicated page in the SexLab McMenu.

The longer answer is that the animations are called by the mods that use them, not by SexLab itself. So, if you feel the positions are inappropriate you should contact the mod author about it. For example, if you use my mod, Some Consensual Sex, I make no bones about the fact that the player will find themselves in the "male" position in animations. 

• 1 year later...