Sims walk around naked !

I've been using Wicked Whims in my game for a while. There used to be a feature that let sims auto dress up after doing it. But now with the recent updates, after my sims have s*x they won't put their clothes back on and they'll just walk around naked. Is there any way to fix this?? Thank you. 

9 hours ago, bunnygrrr said:

I didn't know if I should've typed it out on the forums

This forum is all about sex, and sex is not a dirty word anyway, so why wouldn't it be allowed?

9 hours ago, bunnygrrr said:

Don't reply if you're not gonna add anything meaningful to the conversation.

I did add something meaningful to the conversation. Uninstalling Wicked Whims would solve your issue; there wouldn't be anymore nudity in your game. I presented a potential solution to your problem, you just apparently didn't like the way I phrased it. Although, given that you jumped straight to saying I "smell like rancid shit" just because I asked a simple question about your taste in mods, it might just be that you're projecting your own rudeness onto other people.

I wasn't meaning the question as a jab, I was sincerely trying to suggest that you might enjoy the game more without WW (just like I would advise someone to uninstall Kinky Pets if they didn't like seeing animals having sex with people). You could've just replied, "no thanks, there are still other things I like about WW," and I would been happy to look for other solutions. But no, you jumped straight to insults, so don't act like I'm the one who's being rude.