Falmer; Master and Slave Interaction

Been brainstorming some idea's for a mod I might want to have a crack at making, it mostly involves being enslaved by Falmer and used as a brood maiden for their chaurus and tons of other thingies. I've tried out a few mods involving falmer and chaurus and it could be me remembering wrong but I've never seen proper, immersive interaction between the masters; Falmer, and the Player/NPC's; slaves.

I recently played through TITD and saw they used "Pure Falmer" (Humans wearing Falmer armor) to achieve this, but surely that isn't the only way, right?

My problem with this mainly is when it comes time for a sex scene between the masters and slaves, it's not actually a falmer.

Another mod had minimal dialogue so what immersion they could add they achieved through the slaves imprisoned there with you, which is a good idea until you wanna get really into the dialogue and immersion of the whole situation.

What would be some ways this can be achieved efficiently or worked around, without sacrificing the feeling that you're enslaved by the Falmer themselves?

(In terms of interaction I mean being able to talk to them, and anything else that'd be expected.)

36 minutes ago, awoused said:

Been brainstorming some idea's for a mod I might want to have a crack at making, it mostly involves being enslaved by Falmer and used as a brood maiden for their chaurus and tons of other thingies. I've tried out a few mods involving falmer and chaurus and it could be me remembering wrong but I've never seen proper, immersive interaction between the masters; Falmer, and the Player/NPC's; slaves.

I recently played through TITD and saw they used "Pure Falmer" (Humans wearing Falmer armor) to achieve this, but surely that isn't the only way, right?

My problem with this mainly is when it comes time for a sex scene between the masters and slaves, it's not actually a falmer.

Another mod had minimal dialogue so what immersion they could add they achieved through the slaves imprisoned there with you, which is a good idea until you wanna get really into the dialogue and immersion of the whole situation.

What would be some ways this can be achieved efficiently or worked around, without sacrificing the feeling that you're enslaved by the Falmer themselves?

(In terms of interaction I mean being able to talk to them, and anything else that'd be expected.)

Well, ur style of game is somthing i can relate, during year i have used SD since its begining, i can say falmer interaction is satisfactory, combined with Beeeing female u can give birth to falmers and chaurus, u can use Estrus chaurus too in adition to Blessing of Kynaret but it will end up killing the offsprings u have from any pregnancy due its a parasyte, it wil demand quite a time from your machine but worth it, there are some mods that add random atacks from friendly factions or foes like Sands of Time sleep attacks that can change the balance so u can scape or be more screwed during the time passes, SD give u chores to accomplish for ur owner, u can have same experience with bandits, draugurs, humans, vampires, necromancers mages, but if u use any follower be sure to teleport them near u in order to be added to the slavery with u so, u can see ur follower used and, if u have ur settings ok, pregged with falmers and stuff, if u have beeing female there is an addon to heal the offspring but is hard with SD becuz u cant use magic if anyone is watching u or u get punished, blindfolds, gags, restraints and it gets even harder to survive, is cool really, gonna share u my load order so u can get some adressing in a playsyle like u want

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
MFVM.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
notice board.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
TERAArmors.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
EFFCore.esm
Lootification.esm
Heels Sound.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
Amputator.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
Heretical Resources.esm
High Poly Head.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
BallistaTurret.esp
Piratelords Loot Adjustments.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
SD Cages.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp
RaceMenu.esp
YourMarketStall.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
iHUD.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
SimpleTaxes.esp
WetFunction.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
hjerimtnf.esp
proudspiremanortnf.esp
VHTNF.esp
HSTNF.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
SOTFollowMeAndSwimToo.esp
Namiras Decorations.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
BHTNF.esp
BadEnds.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
JobsofSkyrim.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
FNIS.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
EIDEN_MoodMod.esp
CookingAlchemy.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
No Current Location.esp
kuerteeProfessions.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
ReadingTakesTime.esp
MultiSack.esp
TKDodge.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
ShareYourMeal.esp
XPMSE.esp
FuzRoBork.esp
UIExtensions.esp
MainMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
TanningSmeltingExp.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
RGMsVanityMirror.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
NoLights.esp
Animations.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
EFFNakedFix.esp
DW.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SkyTweak.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Campfire spooning.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Laundry.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
zdd.esp
LFGCustom.esp
ERSO 14 - Vendors richer and Inns more expensive.esp
RSChildren.esp
Armor and Clothing for Vanilla Child Races.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SleepTight.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SexLab FadeBlack.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Dem Collection for CBBE.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
DefeatSkillLoss.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
CBBE BDO Underwear.esp
[Dint999] BDO_Valkyrie_Olympia.esp
[Dint] BDO_Sorc_Cartian.esp
[Dint] BDO DK_PuffMini (Female).esp
NIOVHH.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
BFAP v1.4.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Tera Armor Level List.esp
craftableclothes.esp
Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
CZHCAD.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
zTrap.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Frostfall.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
CShacks.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Prison.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Missives.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
iNeed.esp
Namira'sGoat.esp
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BVLT - Human.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
zariafarming.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
GypsyEyesCaravan.V.2.esp
SOT-Sleeping.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
SD Patches.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RideSharing.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
GoToBed.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
zzEstrus.esp
AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexlabTransparentSex.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
Jugs.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
RZ_ApocryphalAnimations.esp
Apropos2.esp
BeautifulCorpse.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
MarkBooksUnread.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
HardcoreSaving.esp
Missives - Solstheim.esp
notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
ABMM.esp
JemWM.esp
heJemWMPatch.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
LadyHorus_TERA.esp
Males with KS Hairs.esp
female mannequins.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Dragonborn Perk Respec.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
LLI.esp

18 minutes ago, magnusx said:

gonna share u my load order so u can get some adressing in a playsyle like u want

Oh, my load order isn't the problem. I'm trying to brainstorm ways to add better/cleaner/efficient interaction with falmer in a mod. SD gives some neat chores like needing to get food for them and such but that doesn't feel realistic to me, or atleast not implemented in a preferable way.

Hi there, are you looking for ideas for what to put into the mod or technical help with scripting or the creation kit?

I once thought about making a slavery mod and have collected some content ideas, maybe they help you out^^

The core features must of course be the sex scenes and the imprisonment. So it need falmer approaches that come to the player for sexy actions or lead the player through the cave to diffrent falmers or chaurus for breeding. Then the player must be lead back into a cell or living area like a pen.

With this kind of "daily routine" it needs some additional smaller things in between that keeps the "downtime" interessting. Sure we are all here for the sexy time, but having one animation after another gets boring eventually. Also waiting time in the cell is something that needs to be filled.

One idea is to make the player work, that's what a slave was used for. Collecting food, mushrooms, etc. is an easy possepbility, but not very interessting. My solution is to give the player tasks or missions that are a bit complexer and might require traveling. Things like crafting an item or potion and aquire the nessessary ingrediants could be a task. Or going out and hunt a deer. That could be a way to loosen up the repetition of the slavery, but it also requires some kind of tracking that prevends the player from just runing of. I think some kind of mindcontrol, mind-break or stockholm sysdrome would be a good explainaton for the player to return anyways. And if the player still runs off, falmer patrols could appear and try to catch them again.

Another idea is to have the player interact with other slaves. They could talk about their experiences during enslavement, help each other out with tasks, illness or make an escape plan.

Or the player has to build more hut and living space since the falmer population is growing.

So in essence, I think slavery gameplay should be wraped into a story or have some kind of development and the feeling of moving forward.

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

Hi there, are you looking for ideas for what to put into the mod or technical help with scripting or the creation kit?

both basically, looking for a way to implement having conversations with falmer.

For example: the PC wakes up in a cell, a falmer comes up to them, and he initiates a conversation with the PC.

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

With this kind of "daily routine" it needs some additional smaller things in between that keeps the "downtime" interessting. Sure we are all here for the sexy time, but having one animation after another gets boring eventually. Also waiting time in the cell is something that needs to be filled.

Agree with this completely and it's something I've already taken note of :)

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

One idea is to make the player work, that's what a slave was used for. Collecting food, mushrooms, etc. is an easy possepbility, but not very interessting. My solution is to give the player tasks or missions that are a bit complexer and might require traveling. Things like crafting an item or potion and aquire the nessessary ingrediants could be a task. Or going out and hunt a deer. That could be a way to loosen up the repetition of the slavery, but it also requires some kind of tracking that prevends the player from just runing of. I think some kind of mindcontrol, mind-break or stockholm sysdrome would be a good explainaton for the player to return anyways.

Yeah I've been thinking of stuff along these lines a lot already, I was thinking of making a simple corruption system where over the course of the whole experience, messages come up at the top left corner (so usually where notifications are) acting as the PC's "thoughts" so at the start it's very like "ew gross i dont like this blah blah bla" and overtime they become more accepting of their new fate then eventually start to love it. To get to the point, I was thinking of adding in that hard-labour stuff you'd need to travel for at a point where they now love their new life, so the falmer are more willing to let them roam because they know they'll come back.

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

Another idea is to have the player interact with other slaves. They could talk about their experiences during enslavement, help each other out with tasks, illness or make an escape plan.

Or the player has to build more hut and living space since the falmer population is growing.

So in essence, I think slavery gameplay should be wraped into a story or have some kind of development and the feeling of moving forward.

Well that is what I was aiming for in the first place, slavery gameplay. Interacting with other slaves is a great idea too, always a must-have tbh! As for building more living space, I'm not sure I'd be willing to tackle that or if it could be done WELL which is my goal at the end of the day, things to be done well. 

16 minutes ago, awoused said:

both basically, looking for a way to implement having conversations with falmer.

For example: the PC wakes up in a cell, a falmer comes up to them, and he initiates a conversation with the PC.

That shouldn't be to hard to archive. Takling to creatures is already possieble in vanilla quests. I have never tinkered with that myself, but it should be no problem to make full dialogue trees for falmer, as for any other actor.

Yeah I've been thinking of stuff along these lines a lot already, I was thinking of making a simple corruption system where over the course of the whole experience, messages come up at the top left corner (so usually where notifications are) acting as the PC's "thoughts" so at the start it's very like "ew gross i dont like this blah blah bla" and overtime they become more accepting of their new fate then eventually start to love it. To get to the point, I was thinking of adding in that hard-labour stuff you'd need to travel for at a point where they now love their new life, so the falmer are more willing to let them roam because they know they'll come back.

What purpose would a corruption system serve? Here you should be careful not to force a certain gamestyle onto a player. If the player just corrupts over time, you don't really need a system. I'd link the players slavery status to eighter dialogue choices or quest decisions. So players can actively choose if they want to submit to their masters or just pretend to. Tracking the player status makes definately sense to have a condition to check against to enable new dialogue or quests.

And yes, I had the same idea to have the player do smaller tasks first and with more trust they get complexer missions and freedoms. Maybe normal NPCs could even react to the PCs behavior and looks after days or weeks underground and the player can only speak in a degnerated way, or at least has the option to.

As for building more living space, I'm not sure I'd be willing to tackle that or if it could be done WELL which is my goal at the end of the day, things to be done well. 

That would definately be easier when the mod happens in a specific falmer den, with opportunities to place new huts or other falmer buildings.

9 minutes ago, Guffel said:

What purpose would a corruption system serve? Here you should be careful not to force a certain gamestyle onto a player. If the player just corrupts over time, you don't really need a system. I'd link the players slavery status to eighter dialogue choices or quest decisions. So players can actively choose if they want to submit to their masters or just pretend to. Tracking the player status makes definately sense to have a condition to check against to enable new dialogue or quests.

sorry- i did forget to mention that the corruption "thoughts" would be based off of decisions, mb mb

tho, to get more into that: what do you mean by linking the players slavery status? 

11 minutes ago, Guffel said:

That shouldn't be to hard to archive. Takling to creatures is already possieble in vanilla quests. I have never tinkered with that myself, but it should be no problem to make full dialogue trees for falmer, as for any other actor.

really? I think the mod is SexLab dialogue's that adds text popups to creatures, but I've never seen one for falmer. Is that just a mistake on my end? Or is it genuinely just really easy to do, like you just setup dialogue with a falmer in the CK, and in-game it'll just work no worries?

13 minutes ago, Guffel said:

That would definately be easier when the mod happens in a specific falmer den, with opportunities to place new huts or other falmer buildings.

Ah, I'll keep that in mind then! I'm still not sure if I'd like the idea as a whole but trying it out comes for way later. As a very rough idea at the moment I was thinking of situating all of this in blackreach. From what I know it's fairly unused by other mods besides a few reworks of it and as for vanilla quests I just gotta be sure not to touch anything that corresponds with them at all (though I will be doing a lot of research before saying for certain I'm gonna make it there) So i'd surely have a lot of space to continuously add new things as the questline progresses.