Weird results from mods

Tregarin

Time we had a "this shouldn't happen... but with this mod, it did!" thread.

To get started, here's a couple of things that have happened to me this morning.

Thanks to using Hookups and NVR, I had Micheal Angelo follow me onto the Strip, out the South Gate, and into McCarran... not bad for someone who cannot bring himself to leave his workshop. (I couldn't turn him down after that, could I? :P )

Thanks to using SexoutRapers, Pvt Christina Morales thanked me for fetching her husbands corpse, said I was too good for this town, mentioned that if I ever needed anything to just ask.... and then raped me with a beer bottle.

ROFL!!! OMG I can't wait to play tonight!

What are your "Rape Chances/Stalker" settings?

Stalker Frequency 3 (I know... low, isn't it?)

MvM 2

MvF 4

FvM 4

FvF 2

Lewdness 20

And, HookUp setting is 5x... along with the faction settings all at 100%. (what can I say... my character is a Slut :P )

All in all, it keeps me nicely fucked...

Now, extra "This just isn't right!" events... (and I wish I'd got a shot of one that just happened... walking through McCarren when Silius suddenly propositioned me. Boyd should have been royally pissed, but she wasn't bothered by her prisoner just wandering around the base.)

ROFL!!! OMG I can't wait to play tonight!

What are your "Rape Chances/Stalker" settings?

Stalker Frequency 3 (I know... low' date=' isn't it?)

MvM 2

MvF 4

FvM 4

FvF 2

Lewdness 20

And, HookUp setting is 5x... along with the faction settings all at 100%. (what can I say... my character is a Slut :P )

All in all, it keeps me nicely fucked...

[/quote']

Ah okay, I run a male char and have all my settings for #v# at 2.

I haven't found any of the faction settings anywhere...though I know I have the faction-tryout mods installed... :huh::huh:

Ah okay' date=' I run a male char and have all my settings for #v# at 2.

I haven't found any of the faction settings anywhere...though I know I have the faction-tryout mods installed... :huh::huh:[/quote']

You only get the faction settings if you have MCM installed... http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42507%29 and then you can change the settings in game when paused.

Same with SexoutHookups, and the Brutal Rapers version. (I can't recommend that version enough... It's a lot more configurable and I think UDLR said something about letting that become the standard Rapers plugin... You can risk having your equipment broken/dropped/both, having money stolen from you, and (when it reaches that point) risk being raped if you sleep/wait anywhere there are people AND basically being rape-proof if wearing Power-Armour... Yeah, it's gonna be big :D )

I'm gonna have to add a list of required/recommended mods for use with Sexout, aren't I? :-/

I have MCM installed but I guess there are no options for male characters.

Okay, I just found out that "Hookups" and "Tryout Factions" are for female characters only....and my character is a male.

I guess that's 5 less plugins I have to worry about loading up after tonight...lol.

:P

I have MCM installed but I guess there are no options for male characters.

Okay' date=' I just found out that "Hookups" and "Tryout Factions" are for female characters only....and my character is a male.

I guess that's 5 less plugins I have to worry about loading up after tonight...lol.

:P

[/quote']

:) Oh well... still, it'll keep your load order a bit shorter... for now. :D

Archived