Hentai Stash - Perk Magazine Replacer

Hentai Stash - Perk Magazine Replacer

View File

Back by unpopular demand! My hentai stash for Fallout 4...

DESCRIPTION:

This replaces the perk magazines with less-edgy Hentai. I tried my best to keep the questionable stuff that hentai brings with it out of this mod... for the most part. That means no loli, extreme violence, or really weird stuff.

Degenerate Radio? How to unlock? On the back of the magazines, there are 5 code words. This is the password for degenerate radio for those who care :P

*UPDATE*

Ah I fucked it up, I apparently can't count to 5, but you can still probably figure out the password. If not:

Spoiler

"FoxGirlsAreBestGirls"

Fetish distribution:

Grognak : Monsters and Monstergirls

Guns and Bullets = Guns

Hot Rodder = Cars

LaCoiffe = Hair and Hair-jobs

Live and Love = Classy oriented

Surgical General = Nurses

Picket Fenses = Maids

RobcoFun = Arcade

Junktown = Slavery

Tesla = Machinery

Total Hack = Pixel-Art / Machinery

Tumblers Today = BDSM

Covert Ops = Tasteful Rape/Military

Survival = Whatever fits the magazine

Taboo Tats : Lewd Tattoos

Awaiting Completion:

Tales : Tentacles

Unstoppables : Over sized proportions (Big tiddies) - Perhaps? Still debating

Credit to the artists: (Rebuilding the list - Slowly but surely)

Spoiler

Tesomu

Ricegnat

Ohisashiburi (Patreon link?)

Tempupupu

Chobipero

Ray

Lolicept - RIP : Sad news, dude left art for good, reason being death threats or something.

Philipposter

Dlengur

Hirasawa Segi

NekoZombie

AnimeFluxxx

Joosi

Zeronis (Pawl Kwon)

Merunyaa

Bonsuke

Team Boob

Erotibot

Tarakanovich

NeoCoil

RaydioJD

ETT

Torisan

While a lot of these are awesome, if, say, I wanted another magazine retexture for a specific series, would it mess with the whole thing if I put that below this mod? Or should it be fine? It was a retexture for Tales which is in your "Not yet completed" list anyways, so I imagine it'd be fine to have both?

27 minutes ago, BlinksAndPokes said:

While a lot of these are awesome, if, say, I wanted another magazine retexture for a specific series, would it mess with the whole thing if I put that below this mod? Or should it be fine? It was a retexture for Tales which is in your "Not yet completed" list anyways, so I imagine it'd be fine to have both?

Yeah, just overwrite this mod. Eventually I will complete all of the magazines. It's just with some types like monstergirls/grognak, it's primarily Japanese artists and that means censorship which means I have to de-censor it which takes about 2 hours per piece at my skill level :S

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, penneyr said:

When you update, could you please state your changes.  I keep seeing updates, but I have noticed any changes.

Ah, this is the problem with this following program. I'm haven't updated it yet, I'm just adding names to the list of credited authors as I work on the new vers. I think what I'll do is just create a text file and update it at once. Thanks for letting me know... I was wondering if this was the case, lol

love immersively lewd replacers like this that keep the name of the magazine and doesn't just place a random picture on the cover, did you find the base magazines already cropped somewhere or did you edit all of them manually? i was going to make a magazine replacer in this style but ended up being too lazy to finish it

2 hours ago, 2Dimm said:

love immersively lewd replacers like this that keep the name of the magazine and doesn't just place a random picture on the cover, did you find the base magazines already cropped somewhere or did you edit all of them manually? i was going to make a magazine replacer in this style but ended up being too lazy to finish it

Magic wand away! Yes, all done by me. If someone else did a template, I'd def use it because I've only recently figured out how to effectively do it (using an antialiasing method basically) and some of them are not the quality I'd like them to be. But, I like the knowledge I'm getting on photoediting. It's a nice break from physics tinkering.

I love your work, and can tell you put in a ton of effort!

I did notice however that you seem to have missed the corresponding images between the normal/high res for the following comics:

AwesomeTales 4,6,7,8
TabooTatoos 1,2,3,10,16
Unstoppables Brainwash,Grognak,PTerror,Uxron

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the rest of the comics!

P.S. I created robco fun holotape textures to match up with a few of your retextures. The others I matched up with other retexture packs that I've found along the way. I can send them to you if you want them.

4 hours ago, nb097 said:

Thanks!

Yeah, haha, I uh... clicked on one grognak file to restart a grognak magazin and, being not used to bsa browser, hit extract folders...... and it deleted all the work I did for the last month. So, that's why those seem non-completed.

Anyways, yeah, send me a message, that'd be fabulous!

29 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Damn! That sucks :(  I try to do my work in a separate folder to avoid things like that, because of course, I too have done the same way too many times...

And I've sent them along!

Your work has inspired me to do my own magazine customizations!  In my case, I'm looking to create clean/prewar versions.  Would you mind sharing the original image you used for GunsAndBullets7 (attached)?  Or pass along the original creator's name?  I haven't had luck finding this one.

GunsAndBullets7_d.jpg

7 hours ago, Takurtz07 said:

Your work has inspired me to do my own magazine customizations!  In my case, I'm looking to create clean/prewar versions.  Would you mind sharing the original image you used for GunsAndBullets7 (attached)?  Or pass along the original creator's name?  I haven't had luck finding this one.

GunsAndBullets7_d.jpg

I'll have to look it up. I'm in the middle of another project concerning making a patch for AAF that uses banners and put this project on hold. But when I come back to it, I'll let you know. If you don't want to wait, just look for tags: Guns, breasts, nipples, vehicles

Thanks for the quick response.  I went through Rule 34 with tags "guns" and "nipples" with no luck.  Do you have an image repository you'd recommend using?

Certainly no rush.  I'll just use another image for now.  I can always swap it out later.  Good luck with your projects.

8 hours ago, Takurtz07 said:

Thanks for the quick response.  I went through Rule 34 with tags "guns" and "nipples" with no luck.  Do you have an image repository you'd recommend using?

Certainly no rush.  I'll just use another image for now.  I can always swap it out later.  Good luck with your projects.

Satou Shouji is the author.

I like your work here, i really do. But i have a problem, all of your magazines are low-rez in-game. I replaced some of them with textures from another mods and they are look fine, high-rez like they supposed to, but yours not, idk why. That's really sad?

8 hours ago, Zudokorn said:

I like your work here, i really do. But i have a problem, all of your magazines are low-rez in-game. I replaced some of them with textures from another mods and they are look fine, high-rez like they supposed to, but yours not, idk why. That's really sad?

They are 1k, the original are 1k. I used to use 2k, which does look better, but also makes a huge file and it only looks ever so slightly crisper. Not worth the huge size increase. I also decreased the size of world models to 256x256. This is because it doesn't change the quality all too much and saves a bunch of size. So yea, is it super duper high quality? Nope. Is it super lightweight on size? Yeah. Maybe this becomes more pronounced in VR or on 4k monitors, but I wouldn't know.

Zudokorn, I've been making 1K myself, and I noticed the same issue when I examine a magazine and get the full screen image (I play on a 2K monitor).  I found that simply opening the low res and scaling them to 2048x2048 with a decent photo editor makes them look a lot better.  Of course, it requires you take the time to do that.  If you don't already have a good editor, GIMP is what I use and it's free.

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, TonyMonz said:

Hello, 

I really like your work. Do you know when it will be complete? I mean do you plan to add the missing magazines?

By the way thank you for your mod.

K regards

Soory for my english. I am not fluent... :(

NP, and yeah, I need to update my sexy scientist outfit then I'll finish this up.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, axerba523@gmail.com said:

well ive looked everywhere for the coe words but all i find is 1 2 4 5 6 am i missing anything

You have them

Except 4 should have been 3 and 5 should have been 4 and 6 should have been 5.

I never passed preschool, can't count to 5 properly. Just add them together.