It comes with a special body...for UUNP BS it will then be in "architecture" little apart of that...and after I tested it yesterday, I thought about it´s smp-physics, that it is not supporting all gravitation-depending directions-it´s the question of an total overhaul for it´s collision (real body-arms-collision) and the gravitation support on the other hand. After that all you have made a whole new asset.

You can load the file into BS and then keep to my workaround for SMP clothing for BodySlide (I made some SMP-stuff in the past, dresses-pack with different HDT-SMP assets).

Maybe that works-can also be made for CBBE-u need only to prepare a suiting body for such a version.

This is the bodyslide file for the outfit. I tried my best. Only problem is you have to add bra.xml to nif manually. Have fun ❤️ 

Nif and osd file directory: CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Sexy Transparent Outfit

Osp file directory: CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

Edit: I fixed the bone weight problem of upper part of breast.

Sexy Transparent Outfit.osd Sexy Transparent Outfit.nif Sexy Transparent Outfit.osp

• 2 months later...

Total13, I love this outfit so much!  It’s brilliant work. 

I don’t suppose anyone converted it to CBBE SE physics body?  I can use the outfit as-is with physics, but the oil texture and virtual ground show up as no image or green textures, or it seems I can have the outfit without cloth physics (BB physics seem fine).  I’m still working on converting it, but if anyone else has already figured it out how to do it, I’d love to hear about it.

21 hours ago, snorp69 said:

Total13, I love this outfit so much!  It’s brilliant work. 

I don’t suppose anyone converted it to CBBE SE physics body?  I can use the outfit as-is with physics, but the oil texture and virtual ground show up as no image or green textures, or it seems I can have the outfit without cloth physics (BB physics seem fine).  I’m still working on converting it, but if anyone else has already figured it out how to do it, I’d love to hear about it.

Sorry if it's bad form to respond to oneself instead of editing a post.  I think I got it converted to SE to the point where things work ok.  I have BBP physics and cloth physics both.  Here are the steps I took:

I think this will work for making invisible / masking / hiding various components of an outfit without deleting them -- in my prior attempts, cloth physics stopped working if I removed the collision body and virtual ground; when I loaded them as is, the virtual ground showed up as a lime green texture in game, and the collision body was trying to apply a texture that didn't exist.  So, I figured I would apply a transparent texture, but I had a heck of a time figuring out how to do that.  Maybe that's basic, I don't know, but I'm going to leave it here in case someone else ends up having the same problem I did -- "no image" texture being shown in outfit studio where the collision body within the outfit pokes out of the regular body, and "no image" also texture being applied to the virtual ground.  Sorry if I'm being extra wordy here but I want the next person that has my problem to be able to find this possible solution.

I did try selecting the body and collision body both and doing 'conform all' in the outfit studio slider menu, but that didn't seem to do anything.

1. manually merge sesun998 and total13's plugins into 1 mod directory
  2. load sesun998's osd as a project in outfit studio within bodyslide
  3. I did allow bodyslide to update the stuff for skyrim SE
  4. create a transparent.dds file and copy it to textures\total with the rest of the textures
  5. for two outfit components ("Virtual Ground" and "collision body")
    1. right click on component for properties
    2. in shader section of shader tab, click add, accept defaults except change shader type to 'skin tint'
    3. in textures button of shader tab, add textures\total\transparent.dds to five standard sections
      1. diffuse
      2. normal
      3. glow/skin
      4. environment
      5. environment/mask
    4. in transparency section of shader tab, add '255' to threshold section and click 'vertex alpha' checkbox
  6. save project
  7. build outfit in bodyslide

bugs:

probably due to not converting the reference body from UNPB to CBBE, the outfit only looks good with the only body-shape change being weight=100 (I'm using CBBE Curvy), otherwise boobs clip through the aptly-named sexy cloth.  I'm happy with that result, at least I can wear this outfit.

sometimes the cloth clips through the body and stays there, but it seems to be fixed if the character jumps.

Again, a thousand thanks to Total13 and Sesun998!

• 1 month later...