[REQ] Hairmod + Reward for making it

Curseddonut

Info

Basically the titel says it all. I searched all over the internet to find a mod like it, but with no result.  I DID find a hairmod which had the hairstyle of Samus from Metroid which looks alott like it but the file wasnt downloadable.  I'm basically trying to recreate the girl in the drawings below, but as the perfectionist as I am, I'm currently not content with the hairstyle. I still need to improve a few things on her but so far so good.  Also I will be uploading her either as a follower or playable character.

Mod Info and Required looks

This is how it looks like

82479199.jpgreqc.jpgsidexh.jpg69829847.jpg

The hairstyle is kinda like the one from My Type of Hair but All I can say is that it needs longer more straight one lined sidebangs, a higher(fuzzier?) ponytail and (optionaly) 2 hairclips. Also I would like a few other beside that, basically the same but with a not fuzzy ponytail. I might consider 1 or 2 other variants of the hair. Also the hair has to be able to become white.

On a side not, I would appriciate it if I can have a bit of a say in the end-result. For example: that the ponytail has to be a little higher or anything.

Sign of goodwill / Payment

Why a "reward/payment"?

Well, I almost never take anything for free, If you do something for me I do something back for you. 

If done PROPERLY I WILL gift you something on Steam (or a paysafe voucher of 5 euro worth or just 5 euro but currently I dont have paypal for this.)  of YOUR choice ranging between 0-5 euro depending on the quality. With labor comes a reward am I right? You can also choose to not receive anything, but thats up to you. I see it myself as a sign of goodwill for you to make one such mod, but you might consider it a payment.

I might consider doing this more than once but that depends if I want something specific. The value of the signs of goodwill may change in the future depending on the size of the mod.

Contact

Contact will either go through Steam, The Nexus, Loverslab, Mail, Msn or Skype. For the last 3 you will have to message me to get the info.

Sorry to make it sound all so serious but theres no pressure in this  :P 

Nexus:pzkpfwTiger
My Steam 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Curseddonut/

have u tried  InPhyHairFixed.esp ?

have u tried  InPhyHairFixed.esp ?

You forgot this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nea254838o6l128

Woot thanks a lot. Would be nice if it was more like a ponytail but aw well..

Still, If anyone wants to edit it so its more ponytail like and so the hair doesnt cover the whole forhead but more like in the drawnings

I have it explained it this fine piece of mastery in Paint.(do not question my paint skills!) The hairclips are optionel. Sorry for being so picky! the reward thing is still open if you want it.

paintpro.jpg

there is a hair looks alot like that that comes with the turndownX race by jackga

Well, I looked up a few youtube video's from (I guess) the author him/herself in which he creates a character using his own mod. But I couldnt find a hairstyle that looks like it( he did go over all the hairstyles)

if i could work out how to post a pic id show u it ill try again this afternoon

Well you can use imageshack, I always use that for my images. The only thing is that you have to choose Direct link and not forum link it doesnt seem to work for me, just paste the Direct link in the image url thing.

Archived