Can somebody please help me or least point me in a good direction. I've never modded before, I heard SkyRim you can mod lots of sex in it. All I want is it setup so your able too. I got the SE Skyrim. I've watched videos, read guides, they are all different, and still make no sense to me. Frustrated and at the point where I'd just paypal somebody to teamviewer my pc and set em all up. I've done sims 3 mods on here pretty easy in past, but this seems really difficult. I just want to be able to have sex in the game, so a basic setup for that would be great for SE and maybe some gen help on how to add any new sex animation/mods to it when I want. Most other guides are in detail modding of other stuff not sex, they said if you want that i'ts really easy and fast, but they don't say how... Please help!

first install a mod manager Mod Organizer 2 or vortex from nexus and watch tutorial videos on youtube to understand how to use it then go to loverslab skyrim SE downloads section and the sort it by most views( so that most popular mods will come first) choose which ones you want and download and install them.

3 hours ago, Geenadavisrules2 said:

Can somebody please help me or least point me in a good direction. I've never modded before, I heard SkyRim you can mod lots of sex in it. All I want is it setup so your able too. I got the SE Skyrim. I've watched videos, read guides, they are all different, and still make no sense to me. Frustrated and at the point where I'd just paypal somebody to teamviewer my pc and set em all up. I've done sims 3 mods on here pretty easy in past, but this seems really difficult. I just want to be able to have sex in the game, so a basic setup for that would be great for SE and maybe some gen help on how to add any new sex animation/mods to it when I want. Most other guides are in detail modding of other stuff not sex, they said if you want that i'ts really easy and fast, but they don't say how... Please help!

It's not that difficult. As garry950 has said, download Vortex or MO2 and learn how to use it. In my own experience, Vortex was much easier for me to understand and use, but that doesn't mean that one is better than the other. But you WILL need a mod manager of some kind, especially being new to modding this game.

A word of advice: NEVER let ANYBODY access your PC through a program like Teamviewer. The only exception might be a computer repair tech. and even then I personally would never do that. You're just simply setting yourself up for security issues. Learn how to do this stuff yourself. It might seem bewildering at first, but if you keep at it, eventually you'll get there.

First backup your copy of skyrim, either by copying the files or if you've bought it with steam using it's tool. That way if anything goes wrong you can restore it without having to download it all again.

I'd suggest getting used to using the tools for modding first, not jump head long into it and then having to spend hours trying to figure out what went wrong.

As garry has said, get Vortex or MO2. Personally I'm still using the Nexus Mod Manager which is still being updated but only by community members on github, that's my personal choice as I've used it for years and don't feel the need to switch until I get a new PC. I may still keep it even then just because I know it well.

1, Start simple and get mods that don't require skse support such as 'Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch' as this will most likely be a required mod to use anyway.

2. Install SKSE - I know I said don't install mods to use it but you'll need it for the next one get it from https://skse.silverlock.org/

3. Get racemenu link is in the xpmsse page on the nexus.

4. Get XPMSSE you'll need this as it's the new skeleton for your character and most npc's it's also a requirement for most armor and follower mods.

5. Install Bodyslide, you'll need it to match armour and bodies available on the Nexus

6. Install 'Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE' available on the Nexus

7, Get CBBE 3BBB or similar for the body, I'm still using an UUNP but when I upgrade my PC I'll install from scratch so I'll make the switch then. 

8. Run FNIS and run the scan, it will create the files need for animations. Not using it will result in the classic T pose.

Before going any further make the body using Bodyslide, there are guides on how to use it on it's page on the nexus and on the CBBE 3BBB page

Now try and run Skyrim SE. If it doesn't work or yours or NPC heads start acting weird it usually means xpmsse isn't installed correctly. 

Do not go nuts and install 40-50 mods all at once you'll probably make your game unstable and if one is causing a problem it'll a hell of a job to find out which one. Keep a clean save that has no mods, adding and removing mods can corrupt saves so keep one that's stable. If you've installed a few and the skyrim isn't crashing then you can probably keep that save as clean but don't be surprised if you start getting crashes to desktop later on as I've seen some supposed SSE mods fail due to a incompatible texture or a converted mesh file fail.

Once you've got to a point where your ok with installing mods then make the step into skse, sexlab, animations and body physics. Modding is not an exact science one thing can screw it all up and one moment a game is stable and the next it's crashing every 30 seconds - I've been there but try to figure our why yourself before jumping on a forum and expecting people to help you immediately.

For instance the black face bug is usually just an ordering issue, multiple mods make a change to values in a character class and if you get them in the wrong order you end up with default heads and incorrect textures. Even writing the list above took 3-4 edits as I added things I missed and moved the order to install them and I am by no means an expert modder.

I started with only a few mods, no more than 10-15 but right now my skyrim se is running with 288 mods installed 242 ESP and 46 ESL some of which I converted for myself using guides others have written, I've even converted my own character into a follower using a guide.