Costume customizer. Help a retard share the Takao

Hey guys forum and stuffs aint sometin im used to so im sry if its already answered or someting, i mean ive been looking around and i cant find what im looking for. So basically i got the costume customizer working and all, its great. My first 2 girls are Helena and Nyotengu. They share the same body so when i give em the Takao and i change it both of the girls are affected. Im pretty sure i forgot someting silly because when i look at the mods page theres a picture sayin someting like honoka own body rest of the girls share the same costume  but they are different looking... sooo i tried without success to mess around but boths my girls still share the same attire. So like the title said please help my retarded brain play dress up with sweet digital breasts and also english aint my first u can laugh i dont mind just help me god. Thank you come again.

After re-reading its messy so:How if possible to give Takao to 2 girls with the same body type but edit them separately.

1 minute ago, Aspidochelone said:

Hey guys forum and stuffs aint sometin im used to so im sry if its already answered or someting, i mean ive been looking around and i cant find what im looking for. So basically i got the costume customizer working and all, its great. My first 2 girls are Helena and Nyotengu. They share the same body so when i give em the Takao and i change it both of the girls are affected. Im pretty sure i forgot someting silly because when i look at the mods page theres a picture sayin someting like honoka own body rest of the girls share the same costume  but they are different looking... sooo i tried without success to mess around but boths my girls still share the same attire. So like the title said please help my retarded brain play dress up with sweet digital breasts and also english aint my first u can laugh i dont mind just help me god. Thank you come again.

After re-reading its messy so:How if possible to give Takao to 2 girls with the same body type but edit them separately.

I asked that to the mod cc developer and the answer is its impossible for now, he is already working on it to find a solution. If 2 girls share the same body then they both effected what you have done to one. This is same with all mods, if you use the same mod for 2 girls  (with same body) then you can not edit them separately.