CK World Model hovering in the air

So, when testing armor in game and tossing it out of inventory the world model floats there. I'm also not able to pick it up. This doesn't happen with vanilla models just the ones that I make. I'm making them in outfit studio, putting them into the folder and adding the path to it in CK. I'm able to wear the set just not drop them without them falling to the ground.

Anyone have an idea or know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

On a side note when I view them in inventory the image is tiny like it's miles away and you need a telescope to see them.

Just now, RedMonika said:

So, when testing armor in game and tossing it out of inventory the world model floats there. I'm also not able to pick it up. This doesn't happen with vanilla models just the ones that I make. I'm making them in outfit studio, putting them into the folder and adding the path to it in CK. I'm able to wear the set just not drop them without them falling to the ground.

Thanks

On a side note when I view them in inventory the image is tiny like it's miles away and you need a telescope to see them.

The armor does not have a ground model. Some armor use other ground nifs so the armor works in game.

8 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

The armor does not have a ground model. Some armor use other ground nifs so the armor works in game.

Thanks for the feedback but I'm not sure I understand. I see mods that do have a ground model, which work fine. I thought a ground model was basically a copy of one of the armor nifs flattened or something like. Am I being completely daft about this?

2 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Thanks for the feedback but I'm not sure I understand. I see mods that do have a ground model, which work fine. I thought a ground model was basically a copy of one of the armor nifs flattened or something like. Am I being completely daft about this?

The nif is missing the collision and mabye still have the skeleton settings in it. If you are not a modder try to switch out the nif with a vanilla armor ground nif.

Just now, Swe-DivX said:

The nif is missing the collision and mabye still have the skeleton settings in it. If you are not a modder try to switch out the nif with a vanilla armor ground nif.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Thanks

1 minute ago, Swe-DivX said:

Perfect! ?

You've been very helpful and patient. Thank you.

One last question; though. On one instance I used this as a ground model for a hood:

Spoiler

image.png.69b9bcf05664f0ba4e38d0fbb000fb31.png

There's no bones for it. It's from Divine Elegance Silentmist set. I thought that would work but no. I did copy it over to my folder would that have done something?

11 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Thanks

I have had the with several outfit modes.  of course, I am not one to ask as to why.  but its not uncommon to see.   I hope you find a fix.  

43 minutes ago, macnchz said:

I have had the with several outfit modes.  of course, I am not one to ask as to why.  but its not uncommon to see.   I hope you find a fix.  

Thanks.. I was actually... Just using good known ground models.