Male companions don't have lust?

GECK.O

I started a new game, this time with two male companions. I never watch my companions sex behavior before.

I played for several hours.....but pretty disappointed that they are quite "silent" or inactive, just standing all the time following me without have any lust to the extreme hot girl in front of them. Unlike my lustful dog from LoversBitch who will jump to rape me since the beginning I recruit him.

The males are CM Partners companions, but I recruit them with MCS too. I tried both and it seems the AI that came from the mods prevent it to be happened. Because when Martin Septim follow me after the Kvatch event, he raped my other female companions twice. So I'm suspecting the companions AI from CM Partners and MCS.

Is there any way to make male companions to rape or ask for sex autonomously?

When it comes to joburg, companions by default have very low lewdness. You'll have to bring that up and not just male lewdness settings, unless you're fine with all men in game being serial rapists!

Tested and it works! Thank you guys.

So far I haven't see they rape me during standing, but only when I rest/sleep. The man who closest to me will rape me. For example, if I have three male companions, the man who standing closest to the bed will rape me at the night. It's not a random.

^

It's Joburg NPC setting, right?

It seems there's a conflict with MCS or CM Partners. I try to set the Libido Rate but I get OBSE script error message and it said, please check OBSE.log for details. In the OBSE.log said:

** Script Error: Script 4c00f0e0 in file "LoversJoburg.esp" **
    Too few args for format specifier

I wonder if the Joburg itself is broken? I tried to other random NPC on the street, when I click Libido Rate, it didn't show any menu or change anything. I notice there's two Joburg mods here, which one you guys are using?

Joburg: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2-joburg/

LoversJoburg (semi) realistic edition: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/694-lovers-joburg-semi-realistic-edition-21-021/

I tried both and both of them have a no-response problem with Joburg NPC setting's Libido Rate.

^

It works!

But I encounter a new problem now. I have some experiment with it, this is my impression so far....

For MCS:

I received a "stalker" message, and I was suspecting it was came from my companions because I didn't see anyone else around and no one came too. The problem is, my companions did nothing. It seems the LoversJoburg rape script interfered with the MCS following script.

For CM Partners:

CM Partners following script have a well-known problem. If there are interruption, the companions will not follow you anymore. Like chatting with NPCs or Lovers sex event of being raped for example. But during this interruption time, the companions able to rape you. But it's more like a glitch rather than feature, because after that the companions will not follow you as usual.

I usually combined both MCS and CM Partners by double recruiting. I wonder if there any problem for double recruiting that I don't know?

^

It the same, doesn't work to for normal NPC (non CM Partners NPC) too.

I also notice another thing. The only autonomous sex with companion is only happened during resting/sleeping, but in one condition, you must became a lover. The companion will autonomously start a consensual sex with you.

I also I received a stalker message, then I opened command console and see the name of my companion is mentioned, but rape never happen. So basically Joburg run well by execute rape command to my companions, but soon the command is stopped or didn't respond because of companion following script from MCS or Joburg.

Archived