Hello all, I picked up Skyrim again when quarantine started and I've been using a lot of mods from LL and a thought came to mind, "Why isn't there a mod where YOU (your character) becomes a maid? I mean, after all if there is a book I've read in Skyrim it is 'The Lusty Argonian Maid'".

I've tried looking for a mod where the player becomes a maid or something but I've had no luck so far, either that or I'm not quite skilled at browsing for mods, possibly a combination of both. Anyhow, if anyone here would be so kind to point me in the right direction if you happen to know of a mod that would fit this scenario? Alternatively, if anyone would be interested in creating such a mod it would be awesome. The following are a few ideas of what the mod could use or take advantage of:

Simple Slavery Plus: As a way to be sold into servitude as a maid.

Devious Devices(?): Depending of the NPC who bought you, you may be required to wear. Maybe not required but optional? or used to prevent escapes?

MCM menu to allow for certain tune up for each player preference.

It is NOT necessary to be a sexually oriented mod, but it IS possible to be so, for example, you can work your way out of 'slavery' (or contract, I have in mind something like S.L.U.T.S. where you are free after certain number of jobs) by doing menial tasks like cleaning a room (is it possible?) or being sent to buy supplies/groceries to prepare dinner (which you would actually make with what you bought) or alternatively you could be used for pleasure (maybe with a mod like sexual fame to check if the player enjoys or is known to perform sexual acts and decide which one to select depending on the tag with the highest value, i.e. a higher value in oral would select only fellatio animations, likewise a higher value in anal would play only anal animations and so on) or even be used in harsher and humiliating ways (like being raped in an orgy or even being tortured for fun(?) (this would include the removal of extremities [those sick rich bastards] and may require Amputator Framework and may be limited to one upper limb and one lower limb, after all you can't work without arms nor legs [MCM configurable?] and besides the main selling point is BEING A MAID, heh and that could actually be the title for the mod, lucky, and I guess you could throw devious in parenthesis between A and MAID to make it fit into LL)).

Another option (again, looking at you S.L.U.T.S.) would be to work some debts off (like a bounty perhaps) when caught by a guard or even create a sort of guild (preferably in or near Solitude which is where the wealthy people live) to take jobs as to not limit it to be a Simple Slavery Plus event.

Additionally, a start with live another life would be awesome, with either Bryling or Erikur as masters (Bryling could even send you to check on her mines as final maid task [she would probably have only regular maid tasks] whereas Erikur would ignore your fame stats and just use you as he pleases even going as far as selling you back into Simple Slavery Plus when your contract is over [maybe, or if anyone knows any quests that Erikur would benefit from if he tasks you with it as final assignment that would be awesome]).

Also it would be nice to add a few mansions throughout Skyrim to have variety of places to work  but within short distance of cities or add compatibility to existing ones if any. Alternatively, Jarls could be maid employers as they are considered rich (well maybe not in Morthal nor Falkreath or Winterhold as those places suck so much unless Sigrud wants you mainly for pleasure or in Morthal the one who bought your contract is the little freaky kid who hides "The Lusty Argonian Maid" book under the bed and only wants you to act like a pet and take you for strolls at night when there are almost no people, possibly naked and crawling).

Also, if there is a need to travel in and out of walled cities be sure to add a functionality to add a hireling to accompany you, as I've been playing the mod Sexlab Survival (which I think is really cool by the way) to allow travel to and from the cities (Oh yeah, in the case of being sent for groceries you could instead pay for it with sex (preferably only fellatio as it's just groceries and out of sight of spectators) and keep the money, maybe, it is all just a rough idea).

Well, those are just some points that would be cool to have in a maid mod, I know it's a lot of text and I'm basically a nobody, but if anyone reads it and wants to give it a try then you would be forever a hero, well maybe not but it would be pretty cool if you did. I would do it myself but I have no knowledge of how to create mods and honestly I don't think I have the capability of learning how to, but again, if anyone decides to give it a go it would be sweet.

Well but enough rambling about, if anyone knows of a mod that is somewhat (probably not) like this or if anyone(s) wish to make a mod like this then  go ahead please, otherwise if you just read the whole text out of curiosity then you have my thanks for your time and in case you are not interested then I apologize for wasting your time.

PS.

I know there is a mod called "Maids II: Deception", but that's not really what I had in mind. Don't get me wrong it is quite a good mod and everything but I personally didn't fall in love with the girl. There's nothing wrong with her, she just didn't fit my preference so please don't hate me for it (LOL). Aside from that everything was very well done (though this is not a mod review or anything but whatever).

Anyway, thanks for your time again.

35 minutes ago, sexykitty said:

I've tried looking for a mod where the player becomes a maid or something

You could create a situation and roleplay it. 

With an alternate start and Radiant Prostitution, move yourself to an inn with the console and work there wearing a maid outfit.  Make up a background of family debt or being bought from slavery, and now you're indentured.  Give yourself a gold target to buy your freedom.  Work waiting tables or servicing patrons until you've earned enough.  Until then you're restricted to the city (just pretend).  When you reach your goal, throw away that gold and you're free.  As you wander Skyrim, you might work at other inns for extra income, a traveling maid.

Or, with Devious Followers Continued, recruit a follower and pretend that you're actually working for the follower as a maid.  You're required to wear the maid outfit in towns (if you're playing a mage, you might have to wear it full time).  You even could do this after the first scenario (after working as a maid in an inn, you're hired by a follower who saw you there).  If you prefer to be forced into this, Simple Slavery can send you to a Devious Follower if you've previously flagged a follower for that purpose. 

At inns, you could supplement your income with Dance for Septims or Become a Bard (both at Nexus) if dancing or music fit your character.  Become a Bard even gives you a reason to travel around, if you want to be a musical maid. 

• 9 months later...