How to convert heels from oldrim to SSE?

2 hours ago, FlyingDildo said:

Ive found nice heels for oldrim that support CBBE, i've downloaded them for SSE and they don't work correctly -there's a seam at ankle. I'm using default CBBE curvy body in SSE. Heel mods that are CBBE friendly for SSE work just fine. 

Although I think the feet are the same (not sure), I know that Oldrim CBBE bodies do not match CBBE2 for SSE bodies- the bones are different and the shapes are different. Assuming you...

• have converted the heels meshes to SSE using the NifOptimizer
  • have batch-built the heels "outfit" to your current shape preset in BodySlide
  • are using appropriate body textures for the Body Type you're using

...and still have the ankle gap/seam, you have 2 choices if you want to use the Oldrim CBBE Heels with SSE-CBBE:

• Wear stockings, jeans or other apparel to hide the ankle seam/gap
  • Replace the Reference Shape (the foot) in Outfit Studio using the High Heels Resources (high-heels-compatible morphable feet) under Optional Files on the SSE CBBE page.

Thanks. I've managed to setup the outfit studio, and ive got my vertexes really close to the reference body. But i see very minor clipping and with poor camera controls in the outfit studio its hard to have pinpoint accuracy. My questions are:

1. Is there a vertex drag tool like in 3dsmax/blender?

2. Is there a "merge close vertexes" or "remove doubles option". I could for example, select two meshes, and it move vertices of one mesh to the other, if they could be within close range. Of course i would like to move the vertices to the position of reference mesh, and not the other way around -reference to my model!

IF thats impossible i would like to see an option to select a mesh and a reference mesh, and be able to bend the mesh in the exact shape of the reference mesh. So i have a stilleto pump and toes are crammed, so i need some option to bend them. 

Im talking about this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89613