Natural Woman Skin

View File

Natural Woman Repaint ver 1.01

May 24, 2020

A detailed hand repaint of...I'm not sure who the original artist was...but all credit to that person. I merely added to what was already there. This version was originally only in the Club section and I've decided to post it to the regular downloads.

A new version is in the works that will include this skin plus numerous variations of it...bigger nipples...brown nipples...lots of stretch marks...etc. But why wait? Try out the basic skin...

Includes...some blue veins/stretch marks/Montgomery glands...etc. Looks fairly normal on smaller girls but when stretched over a pair of big breasts...voila. Ideal for use with the SPD Curvaceous Chubby body.

Also included...Amber's HGEC pussy textures (built-in). Due to the texture's location on the bigger texture, you might get red splotches on your female lowerclass sandals. Thus some (better) replacements for the sandals are included.

Install like you would install any skin texture.

Data--->Textures--->Characters--->Imperial--->Female (in here)

Back-up your old skin. Just in case...
;)

Cheers,

Dog

If you're interested in what upper body this young lady is hauling around...it's (I understand) a rare HGEC upper that might be a bit of a search to find. I forget WHERE I got it...

So here it is...

Put it in one of the HGEC upper body folders  with Set Body installed.

Data--->Meshes--->Characters--->Bombshell--->HGEC--->HGEC Normal Top--->K Cup (for example...whatever one you rarely if ever use)

NaturalWoman.jpg.0f18d50753690cf2bd2f1b2c5460cbbd.jpg.adc5318a20c79d643ff18a51f618ab8f.jpg

If you're interested in what upper body this young lady is hauling around...it's (I understand) a rare HGEC upper that might be a bit of a search to find. I forget WHERE I got it...

So here it is...

Put it in one of the HGEC upper body folders  with Set Body installed.

Data--->Meshes--->Characters--->Bombshell--->HGEC--->HGEC Normal Top--->K Cup (for example...whatever one you rarely if ever use)

Version 1.02 sneak peek...extreme stretchmarks and huge nipple variation. Yup...OMG...lol.

Nipples this large only look good on a limited number of bodies with well built high-poly breast meshes. The DMRA, Speedbuster Curvaceous, etc.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3761.jpg.c982c084c513c1a1378f59be928aadac.jpg