doktor7 Posted May 24, 2020 Posted May 24, 2020 So i wanted to surrender to some enemies but when they told me take of my clothes and the animation was about to play i was teleported to the entrance of whiterun I tried to play around with the mcm menu but cant figure out what to do so the player can be the victim any ideas?
donttouchmethere Posted May 24, 2020 Posted May 24, 2020 Are SL animation registered in SLdefeat? Check if SLdefeat found any animations in MCM.
doktor7 Posted May 24, 2020 Author Posted May 24, 2020 5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said: Are SL animation registered in SLdefeat? Check if SLdefeat found any animations in MCM. Ok I reinstalled the mod. And it works now for humans but I can’t surrender to creatures it says when I try ?
donttouchmethere Posted May 24, 2020 Posted May 24, 2020 23 minutes ago, doktor7 said: Ok I reinstalled the mod. And it works now for humans but I can’t surrender to creatures it says when I try ? same again: Are SL animation registered in SLdefeat? Check if SLdefeat found any animations in MCM. In this case check the registered creature animations
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.