I only made one so far, but I am planning on adding more! I'm new to making Sims challenges, so leave feedback if stuff is too hard/easy. Also, please leave any suggestions if you have them :) I would love to hear new ideas!! 

Indebted

You will need:

- Wicked Whims

- Nisa's Wicked Perversions

- Basemental Drugs

Setup:
- Create a household with one young adult male sim and one young adult female sim
     - The male sim should have the Materialistic, Slob, and Evil traits
          - He should also have the Psychonaut Aspiration (Basemental Drugs)
     - The female sim should have the Family Oriented, Good, and Jealous traits
          - She should have any Family aspiration
     - Set their relationships to Husband/Wife
     - They should live in a large and expensive mansion

- Create a separate household with one young adult female sim
     - She should have the Genius, Ambitious, and Gloomy traits
          - She should have any Knowledge aspiration

- Make her unable to become pregnant in CAS (Hard mode: Allow pregnancies- you will have to use your own money to pay for abortions)
     - She should live in a small, cheap home- use the cheapest appliances and household items

- Register a debt to the male sim with the lone female sim
     - Easy: Debt of 70,000 Simoleons
     - Hard: Debt of 120,000 Simoleons
     - Do not modify the debt percentage! Set it to the default (90%)

Story (With names to make it easier to understand):
Alex and Lilliana were high school sweethearts who lived in an extremely wealthy neighborhood. They went to the same college and got married almost immediately after graduation. However, Alex started to fall into depression, as he couldn't find a job anywhere. Employers found him harsh and narcissistic, and he did not have many practical skills because he was pampered and spoiled for his entire childhood. He began to abuse his wife, forbidding her to find work and gaslighting her into being a housewife. He lives off of his parents' money.

One day, while going down to the gas station to pick up more cigarettes, Alex saw a woman busking on the sidewalk. She had a gorgeous voice and a beautiful body. Interested, Alex dropped a few dollars in her guitar case. She introduced herself as Callie. Callie was raised by a single mom and had a rough childhood. She worked very hard in school and had multiple part time jobs to support her and her mother. However, when she was 19, Callie's mother passed away from an overdose. She had to find different ways to make money to be able to pay rent every month. However, Callie has missed payments for the last two months, and she will be evicted if she cannot pay up in a few days. Eager to exert control and extort sex from Callie, Alex lended her money to pay off her rent, but he said that she needed to repay him somehow.

Rules:
1. You must only play as the lone female sim.
2. You have to deduct 500 Simoleons from your household funds for "rent" every Sim week with cheats(Hard mode: 1000 Simoleons). If you don't have enough, you lose. (If you have the City Living pack, feel free to live in an apartment!)
3. You cannot use cheats unless you are "paying" your rent!
4. Your sim has to have sex with the male sim at least three times every week. If you miss a week, you have to pay double the rent that week.
5. You cannot make money with anything besides prostitution.

6. You must maintain a negative relationship with the married female sim.

Win Conditions:
- Simple- have your debt paid off before you are an elder!

I might add another challenge with this same setup and incorporate playing with the first household, but I'm not sure what right now. Again, feel free to leave feedback or suggestions!

Hi

This challenge is hot and I love that you have given a background and an example for the debt.

Could I offer a small addition to this challenge. Having the wife be there could be so much more challenging. What if she was a fail or double down rule.

If while having sex with the husband the wife catches you (is in the same room as you) then you have a new challenge to complete or risk losing the game. No matter what time of day it is you have until 6am to max out a romantic or friendly relationship with the wife (without cheats).

This challenge is hard and should scare players reminding them to lock the doors when having sex with the husband. If your houses are anything ike mine however there is usually a second entrance you always forget.

Fail and it is game over. The wife is furious and unexpectedly murders you in a homicidal rage.

If you succeed then the debt is doubled and you must have sex with both the husband and wife (seperatly) 3 times a week each. She is now your Pimp aswell. You now no longer need to remain unfriedly with the wife.

A new failure condition is added if the husband catches you having sex with the wife then it is game over, he decides to pimp his wife and sells you to a local street gang.

Keep up the good work

Glitch