Toilet Furniture

View File

I'm so happy!!! I want to thank @Andreynarciso for the video that helped me make these cc. I didn't give it the wet spot due to the fact I'm still learning how to use blender and stuff.

The chairs work for both males and females. If you do not want the kids using it as a toilet, you can lock the door to the room that they are in for just the adult sims. The furniture are chairs so they work like chairs as well. I'm not sure if the wicked whims for the toilet animations on the chair, but the sofa animations do. They don't break or need to be clean. This chair is only peeing.

hey great job! my sims love to pee & needed more places to go!

Future spots? = kitchen sinks, on other sims, in plant pots as an alternative to 'water the plant' lol

Q = I found 3 of them in the toilet section. where is the 4th?

Q2 = Any way to make it so we can sit & nap on the couches & just sit in the chairs?

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 12:56 AM, korbe said:

hey great job! my sims love to pee & needed more places to go!

Future spots? = kitchen sinks, on other sims, in plant pots as an alternative to 'water the plant' lol

Q = I found 3 of them in the toilet section. where is the 4th?

Q2 = Any way to make it so we can sit & nap on the couches & just sit in the chairs?

Sorry for the lack of response. I am still currently working on getting more done as I get new packs. I will do kitchen sinks and all that. I am still learning a lot about modding. The 4th on is somewhere even tho I had made it to be in the toilet sections. Try the couch or chair section if not in those, then I will be happy to redo them. I will be making it to where they can sit and nap on couches and just sit in chairs. HopEfully I can add more than just the peeing on the stuff. Again I do apologize for replying so late. Been caught up in stuff.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:58 AM, Neytiricreepy said:

Sorry for the lack of response. I am still currently working on getting more done as I get new packs. I will do kitchen sinks and all that. I am still learning a lot about modding. The 4th on is somewhere even tho I had made it to be in the toilet sections. Try the couch or chair section if not in those, then I will be happy to redo them. I will be making it to where they can sit and nap on couches and just sit in chairs. HopEfully I can add more than just the peeing on the stuff. Again I do apologize for replying so late. Been caught up in stuff.

no worries! crazy times right now. a late response is better than none! hope u do what ur planning! next thing woulld be maybe you can change the leg position of some pee animations. Example = like the couch, instead of sitting there like its a toilet it would be cool if the female was kinda lounging back, legs spread, might be complicated to do, i dunno, i'm just a dreamer, not a techy! lol good luck! i'll be checking for updates!

5 hours ago, korbe said:

no worries! crazy times right now. a late response is better than none! hope u do what ur planning! next thing woulld be maybe you can change the leg position of some pee animations. Example = like the couch, instead of sitting there like its a toilet it would be cool if the female was kinda lounging back, legs spread, might be complicated to do, i dunno, i'm just a dreamer, not a techy! lol good luck! i'll be checking for updates!

Ooh, that'd be fun to do! If you're not an animator but know how to add it in script-wise, I'd be willing to try and help with the actual animation piece. Never animated anything before... but everyone's gotta start somewhere I suppose, I'd be willing to give it a shot if you're looking for some help :D 

On 7/31/2020 at 2:20 PM, Lil Luna said:

Ooh, that'd be fun to do! If you're not an animator but know how to add it in script-wise, I'd be willing to try and help with the actual animation piece. Never animated anything before... but everyone's gotta start somewhere I suppose, I'd be willing to give it a shot if you're looking for some help :D 

i looked into animating but couldn't figure it out...i'm just an idea guy!

that & i gotta spend time making movies to show off all these cool mods!

So you guys do the magic & i film it!

i'll be featuring ur toilets on my show at some point. thanx

keep[ me posted on any major updates!