Is there an easier way to convert vanilla clothes/armors to my custom hdt preset?

I'm new to using body mods, I started now with the release of BHUNP, that I chose mostly because it sounded easier to get the hdt to work, but I'm really a layman about all of this. So having done my custom bodyslide preset using UNP HDT as a base, I was searching how to convert the clothes and armor to fit my preset, and... is it that hard? I mean, I imagined that nowadays there would be an easier system to convert the vanilla clothes/armor to a custom preset.

But as I said, I can't even imagine how hard that sounds, but maybe it exists and I just didn't search the right thing, thats why I'm asking for help, what is the easiest way to convert vanilla clothes to unp hdt and vanilla armors to just unp, having in mind that I'm using BHUNP.
I apologize if I missed anything, I'm really new and I still didn't get used to these forum layouts, I created my account back on the days of Oblivion modding, but even at that time all I did was download some mods