Marellta Posted May 19, 2020 Posted May 19, 2020 One of my two teens (who could have sex with no issues) aged up to adult, and they can no longer do it if I try to initiate it. They are quite happy to autonomously have sex, but when I try to initiate it, they only have themselves in the list. I artificially aged up the other, and I could initiate sex between them again (I also tried getting them married while keeping the age difference, and they couldn't consummate the wedding night). No settings have changed, and they can still woohoo, have sex autonomously, and, once they are going, I can change which animations/location they are going to do with no issues. I just can't initiate it (for some reason, they almost always seem to choose either the toilet or a chair).
Crashdown117 Posted May 19, 2020 Posted May 19, 2020 Can you start solo action with one Sim and then ask the other to join in? I had similar issues in the past and found this to be a 99% workaround.
BabuFrick666 Posted May 19, 2020 Posted May 19, 2020 i've had the same thing happen, i've went to the settings, tried to go around it but sadly i got nothing note: i had my teen as a Rose Escort Girl, and up until 2 days ago i think, it was working just fine.
asddf1233 Posted May 20, 2020 Posted May 20, 2020 I had the same issue, but if you download the unlock package > It puts the option under relationships back in. It worked for me, I hope it works for you all!
Marellta Posted May 20, 2020 Author Posted May 20, 2020 20 hours ago, Crashdown117 said: Can you start solo action with one Sim and then ask the other to join in? I had similar issues in the past and found this to be a 99% workaround. I couldn't - she could watch him, but not join
Marellta Posted May 20, 2020 Author Posted May 20, 2020 5 hours ago, asddf1233 said: I had the same issue, but if you download the unlock package > It puts the option under relationships back in. It worked for me, I hope it works for you all! Thank you - this works (now I just have to wait for the kids to go to bed, so I can play with them ?)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.