Yet another Sims 3 theme concept: Bimbo High

Hey guys.

I've been playing many Adult Visual Novels lately and was suddenly inspired to start another 'themed' world. I've had good success using the African theme, and the Roman/Greek one ended up with Mythical creatures added. Having to customize each and every sim among other things IS time consuming but can be rewarding if ones 'vision' can be achieved. So as I contemplate this recent concept, knowing it will keep me busy for some time, I thought I'd share some things.....

First off - Bimbo High. I'll post a link for easy reference: http://adultgamescollector.com/2020/04/28/bimbo-high-version-0-34a/  Anyone wanting to download from this site can rest assured the downloads have nothing malicious in them - UNLIKE OTHER SITES like this. The game Bimbo High is KW on steroids. Totally politically incorrect.

Realizing I had already implemented the ability in a fashion, I'll share some references. If one has looked at the screenshots of the game in the link above, they may have noticed a direct resemblance to some screenshots from the Fallout 4 section on this site - Namely this character which I found compelling enough to use for my Fallout 4 companion Ivy, the mod which is under 'construction' again, so I wait on that ATM.

Spoiler

35.jpg.7b66181cff3cfd0ce42bf48c43f2c4f0.jpg.99240e380d018cbf63a2590cf8e6da92.jpgScreenShot92.png.d5074f17d2975a0c40ab5864641f5d57.png

Okay then. Because of this I had made a Sims 3 character which shared the same concept and decided to make it a KW 'sexbot'

Spoiler

Screenshot-316.jpg.9c418915740c8e1c7f7812d579534ad9.jpg

>>>> So, Basically after playing Bimbo High, I've decided to take the Bridgeport town, empty it of existing sims (new game), and make a custom High School (since this is the 'focus' of the theme, I'll have to be outrageous in it's design). Because I can have teens living alone thanks to NRaas Master Controller, it will be easy to create plenty of classmates without having to 'clutter' the world with other sims whom aren't needed to complete this theme.

It's a shame I haven't figured out how to make 'adults' go to KW high school, but I should be able to get some decent results given all the mods and CC I have to give this a go. The shame comes from so many options available for adults compared to teens as far as CC goes. I'll have to be 'extra' creative. (Young Adults to HighSchool - this is the kinda thing OnikiKay could've done as an option methinks given it needs University expansion anyways.) At least the teachers/nurse/janitor/principal can use adult CC.

How long will this keep my interest once done? Unknown, but it should make for good screenshot fodder......

+++ Anyone interested can find screenshots of either mentioned themes in one of the 2 screenshot posts/topics in this section.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:28 AM, landess said:

The shame comes from so many options available for adults compared to teens as far as CC goes.

Some day, I may be able to help you with some teen clothes for your world. I did start on a teen version of my af School Girl Outfit, but put it on indefinite hold since for some reason, I wasn't able to get the bone structure to behave for the top. Also, for whatever reason, my limited Orthodox morals do tend to lower teen hems a bit compared to adult garments.

I am understanding why there is such a drought of teen CC... They're a PITA to work with! Mostly because of the very limited number of EA meshes, bones and morphs to work with, as compared to adult female. Even when basically "making" a teen mesh, as I have done a few times, and NOT just an af mesh with flags changed for CAS, you still need some reference mesh (at least I do), to transfer bone structure and morphs. They're different structure, so transferring from an adult mesh won't work. (((