Females only use the same default Sexout moans instead of the in-game voices, I even tested this with a fresh save with only Sexout, MCM, and SexoutSex installed and it still won't work. I figure it's because I'm using Mod Organizer and it doesn't know where to pull the sound clips from or something. I looked through the Sexout files but I can't seem to find where it would draw the vanilla voices from, I would've thought they'd be bundled with it. How can I fix this?

1 hour ago, dongding said:

You gotta use SexoutSound for customizing sounds, and giving NPC's other sounds for different actions.

Is SexoutSound a mod? I only see Sexout Sound Replacer, which seems to be the opposite of what I want, I just want them to play the normal vanilla voices.

This is pretty weird, I seem to remember last time I installed it that it just worked right out of the box. I even tried an FOMM install with just Sexout and it still didn't work right, everybody just keeps using the same default voice that I assume is assigned when no appropriate voice files can be found. Is there something super obvious I'm forgetting here?

Hmh, I can't really remember if Sexout had any other sounds than just the standard moaning sound.

But yes, SexoutSound is a mod, and is highly recommended (even though its NV only, since you would have to create the F3 soundbits yourself).

There's an option you can tick under the normal "do you want to use voices" setting to use in-game voice clips, but it doesn't seem to do anything. And I can't seem to find any mod called just SexoutSound unless you mean Sexout Sound Replacer