trouble getting 2 penis meshes to show in game

i downloaded a horse and dog penis meshes , made the respective folders in clothes\as\7 and 8 copied the lowerbody i use with nifskope but in game the penis dosnt appear only the normal futa penis works

and when i try to add the robert penis to my lowerbody the penis and feets are visible but not the lowerbody

Something is wrong with the nif.  Have you moved the position of the penis? Then you have to weight the penis part ( update the connection with the bones of the skeleton.

If you do not do it the penis in game can be far below or above you and you do not see it. ) You can weight a nif with Blender or MeshRigger

Upload your nif  then  I can check what wrong.

And here some bodies with dicks

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

The male body in 7/m  works in my game  only the texture was not right. I noticed that I used wrong names in NiTriStrips or NiTriShape.  Have to be foot.

Then this nif will use the race texture.

The female nif was wrong , the body was not in the nif.  Yes the body is in the nif but not part of the nif.  In "Scene Root"  you can check the "Children"  and there are only the bones but not the 2 body parts.

I fixed it

new.7z

Now I have to check all my uploaded Lovers body if there are more nif with wrong NiTriStrips/NiTriShape  names.

Shit I have not checked teh bones (the skin NiSkinInstance )  The wrong copy  messed up the bones.

I have to copy the penis from my original nif  in your nif . . .  in all the nif files.  You have not copied the bones from my nif. The penis bones LAPF needs to animate the penis . ( better/faster I copy the DMRA Body in my working nif files )

So I fixed only the "not copy in Scene Root"  error but I missed the "bones "  error.

The body seems to be OK.

bones1.jpg

All the Penis bones are not in your nifs

bones2.jpg

Are you shure you have the 6 penis bones in your nif?  And have you check the NiSkinInstance of the penis ? if there are no more "None" entries?

In your screenshot I see  missing penis bones  in the front part of the penis, seems the part at the body is ok.  And something in wrong with the texture.

And another question, why have you not used the LAPF  DMRA lowerbody with Butt bones ?  You use a  Lowerbody with Op3 bones ( breast bones)

In some LAPF sex animations are butt animations.  Shaking during  cow girl ani  or male grabs the ass.  With our Lowerbody you have no butt ani during sex.

!!! But there are different DMRA lowerbodies. Maybe you need the one you use . Maybe the LAPF DMRA have a gap between your upperbody and the lowerbody. !!!

I used your lowerbody

new fix.7z

EDIT:  Bones you copy like all other nif parts.

Copy Branch !!!  and Paste Branch in the Scene Root.

NO  first all bones the nif parts need have to be in the Nif. Then you copy the "object" in the nif.

Example:

If you use my  nif with all penis Bones  but without the Op3 bones your lowerbody need.

You open both nif

In your nif you click in the left window the Op 3 L or R  bone . Right click and Copy Branch.

In my Nif right click the Scene Root  and Paste Branch.

The same with the second Op 3 bone.

Then you right click in your nif the Body and Copy Branch.

In my Nif in the Scene Root ,  Paste Branch.

Then in my Nif you right click  my HGEC LL  body and  Remove Branch.

The Penis is already in my nif, you are done. Save the nif.