Xavier's Valerie Harmon

View File

About This File

1. Assets Ported from RE2 Remaster including the outfit and the backpack

2. two version of outfit; normal outfit & cool outfit

3. Use Esp-Explore to get the suit or through chem-workbench

4. 5 sets of Textures available on both backpack and outfit. you can change the textures set at Armor workbench

CBBE is required to run this mod

DO NOT USE THIS IN ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY ORIGINAL WORK, PLEASE CHECK MY PATREON BELOW

https://www.patreon.com/xavier19870828

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently downloaded the mod and it all works correctly except for the mods and the Armor Workbench, for some reason it doesn't show anything at all, it shows the mod slots for the armor previous in the scroll list.

Might be my bad, may be doing something wrong, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• 5 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 11:50 PM, Araragi00 said:

Hello,

I recently downloaded the mod and it all works correctly except for the mods and the Armor Workbench, for some reason it doesn't show anything at all, it shows the mod slots for the armor previous in the scroll list.

Might be my bad, may be doing something wrong, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I have the same problem. This mod is amazing! But when I try to activate the Armor Workbench nothing appears and I can't even close the crafting menu, so I have to reload the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 6:23 PM, _fabio_ said:

I have the same problem. This mod is amazing! But when I try to activate the Armor Workbench nothing appears and I can't even close the crafting menu, so I have to reload the game.

I found the fix, you can only modify it if you are female, just use the command 'sexchange' to go female, edit the outfit and go back to male with same command, just make sure to save your looks preset since you go default Nate/Nora with that command.