IGNORED

Help with CTDs in Bleak Falls Barrow, Nchuand-Zel

I've recently gotten into Skyrim mods, and so I've downloaded a bunch of mods both from here and Nexus, and I've found that in one of my instances (I use MO2 in case it's important), namely the one that has most of the SexLab mods and such, crashes at certain spots in Nchuand-Zel and Bleak Falls Barrow. The Barrow was avoidable; I was able to progress through the questline with generous quicksaves. As for Nchuand-Zel, I couldn't do anything at all. Once I killed the first Frostbite Spider, the game crashed back to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew what might be causing this.

This is a list of the plugins I have (The struck-through ones are the ones that I don't think are causing the problem, because I have them set up in another instance without these crashes):

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SkyUI_SE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

FNISspells.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

CBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

ABMM.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

3BBB.esp

SLSO.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp

SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp

Cumshot.esp

CumshotSL.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Animal_SOS.esp

ASOS Race Patch.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

If it helps, I've cleaned all the files that LOOT wanted me to with SSEEdit, as well as the original masters (Update, Dawnguard, etc.)

2 hours ago, Fireball8271 said:

I've recently gotten into Skyrim mods, and so I've downloaded a bunch of mods both from here and Nexus, and I've found that in one of my instances (I use MO2 in case it's important), namely the one that has most of the SexLab mods and such, crashes at certain spots in Nchuand-Zel and Bleak Falls Barrow. The Barrow was avoidable; I was able to progress through the questline with generous quicksaves. As for Nchuand-Zel, I couldn't do anything at all. Once I killed the first Frostbite Spider, the game crashed back to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew what might be causing this.

This is a list of the plugins I have (The struck-through ones are the ones that I don't think are causing the problem, because I have them set up in another instance without these crashes):

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SkyUI_SE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

FNISspells.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

CBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

ABMM.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

3BBB.esp

SLSO.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp

SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp

Cumshot.esp

CumshotSL.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Animal_SOS.esp

ASOS Race Patch.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

If it helps, I've cleaned all the files that LOOT wanted me to with SSEEdit, as well as the original masters (Update, Dawnguard, etc.)

Probably bad spider meshes/physics.  If you are unticking the esp from the right pane but leaving the files in the left, that may still be causing problems.  Generally, MNC's releases will have the latest physics/updates, so make sure that those files are loading last on the left-pane.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:10 AM, Seijin8 said:

Probably bad spider meshes/physics.  If you are unticking the esp from the right pane but leaving the files in the left, that may still be causing problems.  Generally, MNC's releases will have the latest physics/updates, so make sure that those files are loading last on the left-pane.

Thanks for the help! It looks like it's a problem with Animal SOS, but I'm not sure what the full problem is.

7 hours ago, Fireball8271 said:

Thanks for the help! It looks like it's a problem with Animal SOS, but I'm not sure what the full problem is.

Just make sure the latest version of MNC is loading after Animal SOS and that *should* deal with it.