Monster Farm Mod Idea

I don't know squat about coding but I can texture!I have an idea for a mod I would love to help work on.
The details:
Breeding and capturing Monsters to milk them for cum and milk! (genders:male.female,futa/intersex)

Sell the liquid to a vendor to make Pixels,rare monster liquid pays better (Liquid for each type of monsters and there rare type)

Breed monsters!You can Breed the monsters together OR to the player for a chance at the rare type
Futa/intersex monsters are always the rare type of the monster and give more liquid than normal

1 hour ago, ConstellationCastor said:

I don't know squat about coding but I can texture!I have an idea for a mod I would love to help work on.
The details:
Breeding and capturing Monsters to milk them for cum and milk! (genders:male.female,futa/intersex)

Sell the liquid to a vendor to make Pixels,rare monster liquid pays better (Liquid for each type of monsters and there rare type)

Breed monsters!You can Breed the monsters together OR to the player for a chance at the rare type
Futa/intersex monsters are always the rare type of the monster and give more liquid than normal

Overall not a bad idea. With Teratophilia, Lewdbound and the Liquid-spawning option set, you could definitely get this done. Someone would just need to add a few rare/custom liquids and assign them to each monster. Sadly, individually. But yeah, overall not too shabby or impossible. Sadly* you'd need to breed the monsters to get the liquids to spawn. Not simply interact with the monster like a farm animal.

As for monster breeding, cross-species things/calculation is generally non-existant. It's not like, "If A is of X species, and B is of Y species, then birth egg of Z species". It's either (With Sexbound-Tweaker installed specifically, something i still gotta work out) Species of creature A, or creature B. Smoglin and a Avian lady, for instance, would only possibly give birth to a smoglin egg or a Avian NPC. Can't have anywhere in-between yet.

Also, rare monsters giving more of a fluid isn't that simple, and not convenient either (Would need bigger drains and cisterns for that), so it'd be better to just have a rare liquid, imo.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Overall not a bad idea. With Teratophilia, Lewdbound and the Liquid-spawning option set, you could definitely get this done. Someone would just need to add a few rare/custom liquids and assign them to each monster. Sadly, individually. But yeah, overall not too shabby or impossible. Sadly* you'd need to breed the monsters to get the liquids to spawn. Not simply interact with the monster like a farm animal.

As for monster breeding, cross-species things/calculation is generally non-existant. It's not like, "If A is of X species, and B is of Y species, then birth egg of Z species". It's either (With Sexbound-Tweaker installed specifically, something i still gotta work out) Species of creature A, or creature B. Smoglin and a Avian lady, for instance, would only possibly give birth to a smoglin egg or a Avian NPC. Can't have anywhere in-between yet.

Also, rare monsters giving more of a fluid isn't that simple, and not convenient either (Would need bigger drains and cisterns for that), so it'd be better to just have a rare liquid, imo.

-I haven't delved into Lewdbound but you as the creator I take your word on it!As for breeding the monster to make the liquid that makes since-as you can just add milking animations for flavor (speaking hypthecialy)

-Ok understandable I didn't know the extent of scripting parents of A and B to make a child of C.

-That would be better for the rare monsters (though Poison Smoglin milk n cum doesn't sound too tasty,it should sell for more but you shouldn't consume it-or if you do a effect would be pheromones that make anything around you breed you???)

I would also like to add a tanq gun that fires a tranq mixed with sedatives and pheromones that make any monster that you hit go into heat/rut no matter what to make capturing monsters that you like easier rather than up to chance.Where as with defeat a monster after sex will have a chance to want to go with you.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, red3dred said:

Could just have them drop it as an item like milk cartons. So on orgasm, they drop it.
Perhaps to distinguish farmed animals from wild, it checks if they're in special farm tethers. And if not, it just sprays liquids as normal.